Senior Inside Sales Professional
Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager the Senior Inside Sales Representative (ISR) participates in a team-selling environment, in an assigned geographic and/or vertical territory. The role requires conducting the full sales cycle over the phone, from prospection, qualification, product demonstration to negotiating and closing the deal. In this capacity, the ISR will assist in identifying and qualifying new opportunities, executing account strategy and generating incremental software, consulting and training revenue in existing & new accounts. In addition, the ISR will facilitate and maintain successful relationships with customers and be responsible for their annual renewals, measured by their reference ability and customer satisfaction levels.
What You'll Do
- Profiles accounts in the geographic and vertical territory
- Maintains pipeline reporting in Salesforce.com
- Establishes and maintains ‘Account Selling’ plans
- Will receive and work on a set of existing customer subscription renewals within the assigned territory alongside the new-logo target
- Leverages TIBCO Sales Methodology
- Focuses on new logo account development
- Secures incremental business with existing accounts
- Plans and executes targeted business development activity
- Manages inbound leads from the Marketing team to add to pipeline and takes them through the full sales cycle
- Manages all aspects of taking a deal to closure
- Ensures effective use of ‘virtual team’ i.e. Legal, Finance, Pre-sales, Tibco Partner Network, Professional services etc.
- Meets or exceeds quarter and annual targets
Knowledge Management & Reporting:
- Win/loss reporting per deal
- Target Account Selling plans
- Regular Territory review
- Ongoing forecast maintenance
- Populating TIBCO systems with account and market data
- Supports all aspects of customer satisfaction
- Maintenance and effectiveness of the TIBCO virtual team on any given account in territory
- Is responsible for and measured against a set number of subscription renewals with customers in assigned territory
- Development and ongoing maintenance of strong relations with all levels of customer and partner contacts
- Support of the global TIBCO effort to generate revenue and referential customers
Who You Are
Maintenance of personal learning. This includes TIBCO specific knowledge (product and processes) and market information (competition and vertical) such as is required to be successful in the role.
- Infrastructure and/or analytics knowledge are a plus
- Some experience working in technology sales / business development preferred
- Success selling software solutions gained through Inside Sales positions within a software house or systems integrator
- Track record of achievement and over achievement in a sales role or alternatively a lead-generation role
- Candidates must have good organizational, presentation, prospecting and follow-up skills.
- Cross Group Collaboration: Ability to work across groups by setting shared goals, and working together in ways which enhance business effectiveness to achieve those goals.
- Customer success: Understands customer needs and priorities and builds solid solutions to address. Is visibly instrumental in building key interfaces with customers and extends networks.
- Results Oriented: Builds competitive advantage, drive to “win”.
- Communication and Influencing skills: The successful candidate will have top notch communications abilities, both internally and most importantly externally. This includes public speaking and written communications.
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.