Senior Infrastructure Architect
The Senior Architect will join TIBCO IT Infrastructure Architects team, with responsibilities in all phases of systems design, implementation and operational process creation for datacenter infrastructure end-point configuration control, EDR/EPP, and user authentication via MFA for internal and SaaS applications. The architect will ensure the overall health and strong security posture of internal & external infrastructure systems and will provide technical leadership across a variety of connected infrastructure projects.
Colorado Wage Notice: $120,00 - $140,000
What You'll Do
- Serves as the subject matter expert for infrastructure end-point management systems planning, design, implementation, and optimization. Evaluates and recommends effective products and platforms to provide cost-effective solutions that meet architectural and business requirements
- Reviews and analyzes requirements for new and existing internal end-point infrastructure environments. Develops end-point management technology roadmaps to support strategic organizational objectives and goals
- Collaborate with both internal and external organizational teams to define technology migration strategies and approaches
- Learns and adapts quickly to new situations, changing priorities, and disruptive technologies. Participates in the processes for innovation and continuous improvement by leveraging the latest industry knowledge. Takes the initiative to experiment with new ideas and technologies
- Experienced in performing solution risk assessments and provides recommendations for design
- Responsible for Design & Build of infrastructure end-point configuration control, EDR and vulnerability management environments.
- Provide rapid response to outages and cyber-attacks to include root cause analysis (RCAs)
- Desire and ability to participate in cross functional teams and provide mentorship for the global operations engineering team.
Who You Are
12 plus years of experience in IT Infrastructure Engineering & Operations.
Extensive hands-on enterprise experience, specializing in Windows/Linux/Mac end-point configuration control and EDR/vulnerability management systems supporting a global environment
Strong experience creating operational processes and supporting documentation
Strong working knowledge of both MS Windows, MacOS, & Linux end-point systems
Extensive experience with one or more EDR management technologies such as Microsoft Defender for EndPoint, Symantec End-Point Protection, CrowdStrike,or Bitdefender
Extensive experience with vulnerability management technologies such as Qualys and Tenable
Strong Microsoft Azure AD MFA, Octa, PingIdentity or Duo Security experience
Strong knowledge of ISO and NIST security hardening requirements and management in an enterprise environment
Strong knowledge of MS PowerShell & Python scripting & infrastructure automation technologies
Experience with public cloud platform architecture and operation (AWS, Azure, GCP) is desirable
Solid understanding of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery processes
Solid understanding and experience with Agile project management
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.
Home Office, CO