Senior GL Accountant
The Senior GL Accountant will provide support to the accounting teams through completing a variety of accounting tasks including: financial reporting, technical accounting, general ledger and month end close activities, various regulatory reports and other special projects as assigned. The successful candidate will be a dynamic results-driven professional, who thrives in a team environment, and is striving to advance their career development.
What You'll Do
- Prepare, review and reconcile monthly reporting packages for subsidiaries
- Reconcile US GAAP and Local GAAP account balances and explain differences
- Perform cash reconciliations, payroll reconciliations and other monthly account reconciliations
- Prepare monthly flux analysis
- Prepare Journal Entries for FP&A accruals and reclasses
- Participate with the team to complete monthly closing procedures on a timely basis
- Maintain shared email mailbox and respond to requests/inquiries
- Liaise with third party accounting service providers and other TIBCO Departments on matters and issues arising in the normal course of business.
- Assist in information gathering for annual audit of financial statements
- Prepare and review statutory financial statements and footnote disclosures
- Prepare key schedules for financial reporting, both internal and external
- Write and maintain accounting policies and procedures
- Research and address technical accounting topics, including preparation of formal memoranda to support research and conclusions
- Assist with other accounting projects as needed
Who You Are
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting or equivalent from an accredited university
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Strong Excel skills with ability to create pivot tables, perform v-lookups and dealing with large data sets
- Experience with general ledger function and the month-end close process, including account reconciliations and analysis is a plus
- Ability to prioritize work, meet multiple deadlines and good time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Results-oriented with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well individually or with a team
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.