Senior Full Stack Developer
TIBCO Cloud provides users with easy access to a unified set of capabilities with no hardware to manage and no software to install.
- TIBCO User Experience team is seeking a Full Stack Developer who combines a passion for technology with the skills and aptitude to build TIBCO’s next generation cloud platform
- We work in a collaborative, open environment where innovation and participation is not only encouraged, but expected
- You’ll be working with a high performance, energetic, globally distributed and diverse team
- You must be a problem-solver with exceptional hands-on technical skills
What You'll Do
- You will be part of the team responsible for determining the strategic and tactical direction of our architecture
- You will develop new cloud products from the ground up in a collaborative environment
- You will design and implement features that wow and excite our users
- You will contribute to the implementation of our highest profile projects
- You will mentor junior engineers, which may include performing code reviews
- You will collaborate with your team in brainstorming, designing and implementing new solutions
- You will suggest tools, technologies, and best practices to improve our stability, performance and site quality
- You will help us to staff, grow and maintain a world class engineering team
Who You Are
- Bachelors with 6 yrs of work experience in front end and server side technologies or Masters with 5 yrs exp
- Candidates with less experience may be considered if they do a good technical interview and demonstrate they have the required technical skills
- Very good understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application, design patterns, UI architecture frameworks is a must
- A rich portfolio of full stack development projects (minimum 4)
- Clearly understands the concepts of MVC, databases, and RESTful/SOAP Services
- Hands-on experience on a variety of web and mobile front end frameworks such as Angular, React, BackboneJS, Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation etc
- Familiar with Server side technologies such as, NodeJS/Golang
- Working knowledge of various end to end and unit testing tools
- Very good team player and proactive communication is a must
- Experience in writing technical specifications and ability to share knowledge
- Passion to explore new web tools, frameworks, utilities is desired
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.