Senior Enterprise Solution Architect
As Enterprise Solution Architect in this truly global role, you will combines the Enterprise Solution Architecture practice, the Connected Intelligence & Industry centric messaging within TIBCO. You will drive business relevant digital, transformational and multi-pillar opportunities with our largest, most strategic customers.
Our Enterprise Solution Architects connect TIBCO’s Connected Intelligence strategy to customer’s enterprise objectives, capabilities with a focus on account strategy, executive dialog and alignment, value-based selling and world class deliverables.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for architecture deliverables associated to TIBCO's Value Based Selling process. You will partner with Sales and Customer Excellence to build Roadmaps and Reference Architectures to align customers initiatives to TIBCO's solutions. This role will involve direct engagement with customer executives to clearly align TIBCO and customer goals. Specifically:
Planning and Alignment
- Align with the VE to establish Customer opportunity timelines for deliverables
- Connect the Business Value Chains, Processes and Requirements against our enterprise capabilities, creating a unique reference architecture that the customer can use to support their digital strategy. Creates a roadmap focused on value for realizing the benefits detected in the CVR as well as assembling the reference architecture
Engage and Enable
- Conducts customer analysis, builds appropriate reference architecture and identifies relevant value drivers to be realized in logical steps (Roadmap)
- Lead TIBCO eco-system in building concise, and impactful customer deliverables
- Create well structured, visually appealing documents and presentations to reduce sales cycle, solidify opportunities and close deals
- Lead by example within CEx and Sales, setting standards that encourage similar behavior in others
Deliver and Validate
- Works with CEx professionals to align all deliverables through future deal lifecycle
- Engages Professional Services to position SOW and Project Plan to showcase previous value deliverables
Who You Are
- Minimum 15 years experience in presales or similar roles with a deep understanding of analytics
- Experience engaging with Cx level decision makes, highly articulate with strong business acumen
- BA and/or relevant experience in Enterprise Architecture consulting or IT leadership (CTO level)
How you’ll be rewarded:
- Focus on YOU - Health and Wellbeing : Employee Assistance Programme and an employer-funded Private Medical Insurance plan, flexible working options and genuine work/life balance.
- Focus on FINANCES - Financial Future : We understand that financial security is key. You will have income protection, and death and disability insurances to provide you with financial peace-of-mind.
- Focus on PROGRESSION – Learn and Advance : Develop your skills with best-in-class on-line and in-person learning and development tools. Take advantage of TIBCO’s Career Mapping to enhance and develop your skills to take your career in the right direction. Benefit from TIBCO’s new hire buddy support and our on-going mentorship program.
- Focus on COMMUNITY – Collaboration and Inclusion : We strive to create a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative community where we seek out inspiration, innovation and genuine WOW moments. From inspiring key-note speakers, mental health awareness, and culture recognition days, we offer you a truly diverse environment where your voice matters.
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs must be in English.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, reference checks, civil suit records and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.