Senior Enterprise Account Exec, Spain
Senior Enterprise Account Executive - Madrid, Spain
Who is TIBCO, Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. TIBCO works with organisations across the globe to unlock the potential of real-time data within their business to make faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application, data source and device; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real-time and at scale.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
Do you have what it takes to generate value for your customer based on data?
Joining our Spain sales team as our Senior Enterprise Account Executive, you will sell our suite of solutions in our Connected Intelligence platform that includes a rich portfolio of leading integration, data management, analytics and data science solutions. You’ll be responsible for managing the entire sales process from identification to deal closure with a value-driven sales approach (we apply the MEDDIC methodology). You’ll be targeting C-Level executives and other key decision makers - gaining a deep understanding of their digital transformation goals, and with our Presales + Value Engineering team building a value proposition to the customers’ needs demonstrating how TIBCO is the key partner for them in achieving their ambitions.
This is a fantastic opportunity selling into greenfield accounts and you’ll be working in a fast-paced environment for a company that is on the leading edge of innovation.
You're someone who is a true hunter with a proven track record of building accounts from scratch and winning net-new logos, possess exceptional ability to influence decision makers, and have experience selling complex software solutions into enterprise-level customers ($1bn+ in revenue).
Why you’ll be successful at TIBCO
- Our technology stack covers today’s and tomorrow’s hot topics for global Enterprises to generate value from data: big-data integration solutions for native cloud and hybrid platforms as well as a PaaS service model, market-leading master data management, and high-end analytics solutions
- TIBCO is a recognised Leader by analysts including Gartner Magic Quadrant, Forrester and many more in over 14 areas. Some highlights include: real-time data analytics and BI, enterprise integration (EiPaas), master data management and data virtualization, data science and machine learning
- In Spain, we are a family of about 30+ employees - large enough to compete in the large enterprise league and yet agile enough to have a truly collaborative and caring team culture
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission and owning some existing key accounts that will help you to make your number
What You'll Do
- Proven experience and track record selling complex software solutions working as a hunter field-Sales Exec/ Account Manager/ Account Director role within a software vendor, technology consultancy, or systems integrator
- Ability to manage complex sales cycles: proven ability to identify, qualify, develop, and close large 6-7 figure ARR deals
- Proof and track record of over achievement and winning net-new logos
- Strong network of active relationships with C-Level Executives and other key Business and IT leaders/ decision makers.
- Experience selling into Banking & Financial Services, Insurance, Energy/ Utilities, or Telco
- Experience selling similar complex enterprise integration/ data management/ analytics/ data science/ machine learning solutions advantageous
- Team player, highly-collaborative, and passionate; at TIBCO we believe sales is a team sport
- Comfortable working in a "start-up" environment - we're agile in our approach and work speedily!
- Fluent in Spanish AND English (written and verbal)
At TIBCO, you will be working for a company who takes pride in promoting an entrepreneurial culture! Learning and development, innovation and creativity, team work, balance and wellbeing are all at the forefront of our core values when you are working with us.
After two decades we still pride ourselves on speed, agility and inspiration. Our people thrive doing work they are passionate about. We always encourage you to have your say, as we need your help to support us in continuously improving our community.
YOU - Health and Wellbeing: 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme that offers free, confidential help to you and your family. You can also benefit from regular PT hosted fitness classes and a truly holistic approach to flexible working options.
FINANCES - Financial Future: We understand financial security for you and your family is key. That’s why you’ll have access to a bonus/incentive plan, as well as a death in service plan to provide you with that financial peace-of-mind.
PROGRESSION – Learn and Advance: Develop your skills with best-in-class on-line and in-person learning and development tools and keep up to date with your industry with professional subscriptions. You’ll also have the chance to participate in our ‘Elevate Live’ weekly enablement sessions, and for our Sales professionals - attend our Elevate Academy at our Global HQ in California.
COMMUNITY – Collaboration and Inclusion: Team up with our Culture Captains and help us continue to build #TIBCOSpirit. Daily we all strive to create a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative community where we seek out inspiration, innovation and genuine WOW moments. From inspiring key-note speakers, to mental health awareness, to culture recognition days, we offer you a truly diverse environment where your voice matters.
CUSTOMERS - Make a difference: Take a look at our many customer success stories: https://www.tibco.com/customers
Who You Are
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.