Senior Enterprise Account Exec, Germany
Senior Enterprise Account Exec – Munich, Germany
Do you have what it takes to generate value for your customer based on data?
We are hiring Senior Enterprise Account Executives (major key accounts) to join our team in Germany. Our German HQ office is located in central Munich. Home-office is of course supported
- TIBCO's technology stack covers today’s and tomorrow’s challenges for global Enterprises to generate value from data: big-data integration solutions for native cloud and hybrid platforms as well as a PaaS service model, market-leading master data management, and high-end analytics solution
- You're selling best of breed solutions, TIBCO is named as a Leader by analysts including Gartner Magic Quadrant and Forrester Wave in over 18 areas when it comes to the hot topics of Digital Transformation. Some highlights: enterprise integration, master data management, real-time data analytics, data virtualization, data science and machine learning
- In Germany we are a family of about 50+ employees - large enough to compete in the large enterprise league yet small enough to have a truly collaborative and supportive team culture
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission and owning some existing key accounts that will help you make your number
Your focuses will be:
- Selling our suite of offerings in our Connected Intelligence platform that includes a rich portfolio of leading integration, data management, analytics and data science solutions
- Managing the entire sales process from identification to deal closure with a value-driven sales approach.
- Applying the MEDDIC methodology to qualify opportunity at new and existing prospects based on leads generation by Marketing, Business Development, Partners and yourself
- Targeting C-Level executives and other key decision makers - gaining a deep understanding of their digital transformation goals, and with our Presales + Value Engineering team building a value proposition to the customers’ needs demonstrating the 'WOW' and how TIBCO is the key partner for them in achieving their ambitions
- At TIBCO we believe sales is a team sport - we encourage all our employees to receive and contribute mentorship, help, and sparring to drive value for your customers whilst completing the deals
What You'll Do
Who you are:
- Proven experience and track record selling complex software solutions working as a hunter field-Sales Exec/ Account Manager/ Account Director role within a software vendor
- Ability to manage complex sales cycles: proven ability to identify, qualify, develop, and close large 6-7 figure ARR deals
- Proof and track record of over achievement and winning net-new logos
- Strong network of active relationships with C-Level Executives and other key Business and IT leaders/ decision makers.
- Experience selling similar complex enterprise integration/ data management/ analytics/ data science/ machine learning solutions advantageous
- Team player, highly-collaborative, and passionate
- Comfortable working in a "start-up" environment - we're agile in our approach and work speedily
- Fluent German language skills
We'll provide you with:
At TIBCO, you will be working for a company who takes pride in promoting an entrepreneurial culture! Learning and development, innovation and creativity, team work, balance and wellbeing are all at the forefront of our core values when you are working with us.
After two decades we still pride ourselves on speed, agility and inspiration. Our people thrive doing work they are passionate about. We always encourage you to have your say, as we need your help to support us in continuously improving our community.
YOU - Health and Wellbeing: 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme that offers free, confidential help to you and your family. You can also benefit from regular PT hosted fitness classes and a truly holistic approach to flexible working options.
FINANCES - Financial Future: We understand your financial future is key. That’s why you’ll have access to an exceptionally competitive pension scheme and a bonus/incentive plan.
PROGRESSION – Learn and Advance: Develop your skills with best-in-class on-line and in-person learning and development tools and keep up to date with your industry with professional subscriptions. You’ll also have the chance to participate in our ‘Elevate Live’ weekly enablement sessions, and for our Sales professionals - attend our Elevate Academy at our Global HQ in California.
COMMUNITY – Collaboration and Inclusion: Team up with our Culture Captains and help us continue to build #TIBCOSpirit. Daily we all strive to create a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative community where we seek out inspiration, innovation and genuine WOW moments. From inspiring key-note speakers, to mental health awareness, to culture recognition days, we offer you a truly diverse environment where your voice matters.
CUSTOMERS - Make a difference : Take a look at our many customer success stories: https://www.tibco.com/customers
If you are looking for a collaborative, empowering and entrepreneurial environment where you enjoy doing what you do whilst making a real difference to our customers, we would love to hear from you.
Who You Are
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.