- As a team member, you will research, design and implement product features
- You will also work on existing product releases to address customer specific issues
- You will closely work with the local development and QA team and also other members from the Swindon, UK team
What You'll Do
- Responsible for the design and implementation of features for new products and enhancements to existing products of the BPM product suite
- Writing high quality robust code to meet the desired specification
- Work seamlessly with the local development and QA team and also with the members of the Swindon, UK team
- Ability to work in a fast paced Agile development and rapid deployment of a cloud development organization
Who You Are
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in subjects such as computer science, software engineering, IT or related subjects or an equivalent qualification / experience
- Hands-on experience in following areas
- Proficient understanding of Core Java, J2EE, Multi-threading, Web Applications
- Solid knowledge of database, JDBC, SQL programming and schema design
- Good understanding of REST services, JSON,
- Implementation of Algorithms, Data Structures, Design Patterns.
- Experience in IAAS providers like Amazon Web Serivces, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud
- Experience on source control and build tools such as SVN, Git, Apache Maven, Gradle and Jenkins.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Proven work experience in development of features for an enterprise or cloud product
- Proven ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Fluency in business English (written and spoken)
- Work experience of 5-8 years
- Ability to work in a fast paced Agile development and rapid deployment of a cloud development organization.
- Work experience in the cloud based development environment
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.