- As a team member, you will research, design and implement product features
- You will also work on existing product releases to address customer specific issues
- You will closely work with the local development and QA team and also other members from the Swindon, UK team
What You'll Do
- Responsible for the design and implementation of features for new products and enhancements to existing products of the BPM product suite
- Writing high quality robust code to meet the desired specification
- Work seamlessly with the local development and QA team and also with the members of the Swindon, UK team
- Ability to work in a fast paced Agile development and rapid deployment of a cloud development organization
Who You Are
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in subjects such as computer science, software engineering, IT or related subjects or an equivalent qualification / experience
- Hands-on experience in following areas
- Proficient understanding of Core Java, J2EE, Multi-threading, Web Applications
- Solid knowledge of database, JDBC, SQL programming and schema design
- Good understanding of REST services, JSON,
- Implementation of Algorithms, Data Structures, Design Patterns.
- Experience in IAAS providers like Amazon Web Serivces, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud
- Experience on source control and build tools such as SVN, Git, Apache Maven, Gradle and Jenkins.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Proven work experience in development of features for an enterprise or cloud product
- Proven ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Fluency in business English (written and spoken)
- Work experience of 5-8 years
- Ability to work in a fast paced Agile development and rapid deployment of a cloud development organization.
- Work experience in the cloud based development environment
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.