At TIBCO Mashery, you’ll have an opportunity to work on our Mashery API Management platform, a high performance, distributed system. TIBCO Mashery is a world leader in the expanding and fast growing world of API Management, and we are looking for a Senior Engineer who will be responsible for designing and implementing innovative new features, maintaining existing core functionality, and building tools and infrastructure to support our software development.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with software architects to ensure that product functionality has been designed correctly.
- Write functional specifications, code, unit tests and documentation for product features.
- Work on performance testing and tuning of product features.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years of experience, or Masters Degree and 2 years of experience implementing highly available, reliable, scalable software systems.
- Strong understanding of Computer Science theories, methodologies, algorithms, data structures and object oriented design
- Proficient in systems programming languages, especially Java.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.
Chapel Hill, NC