TIBCO BusinessEvents® is an enterprise solution for complex event processing. It helps to quickly build distributed, stateful, rule-based event processing systems to support instant decision-making and instant actions. With TIBCO BusinessEvents, you can correlate and find the important events in a deluge of data, minimize decision latency, and respond in the moment to bring a favorable business outcome. Helps augment traditional business intelligence or big data strategy with real-time intelligence.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with Product Management and Development team members on technical design and problem solving to come up with compelling solutions to problems.
- Be an independent contributor and develop high quality production ready software.
- Own all aspects of implementation for features, from design to development, deployment to production, support and maintenance.
- Be a proponent for efficient and high-quality software development practices, unit testing and coding standards.
- Mentor junior engineers.
Who You Are
- 6+ years of experience designing/developing complex, large scale, consumer facing applications/products/modules/data structures.
- Extensive experience developing enterprise software with JAVA.
- Experience working with open source softwares like REST, Spring, JSON, XML, XSL, Junit, Mockito, Ant, Maven, Jdbc, Tomcat, Log4j, Svn, Git.
- Experience working with Message Brokers like JMS.
- Experience working with one of the NoSQL stores like Cassandra/MongoDB/etc.
- Experience working with container technologies like Docker and container orchestration systems like Kubernetes on cloud platforms like AWS/Azure/ GCP.
- Familiarity with distributed systems.
Good to Have
- Experience implementing/designing Microservices based systems.
- Experience working with UI framework Angular
- Experience with Kafka or any of the Cloud based brokers.
- Experience working with one of the clustering frameworks like Zookeeper/Consul/etc.Experience working with one of the caching framework like Memcached/Ignite/Redis/etc.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.