Senior Education Instructor
TIBCO’s Educational Services team is a strong global team of dedicated training consultants. TIBCO training is provided to our customers & partners through a variety of approaches. Our quality program focuses on Instructor Led Training (ILT) through customer dedicated training engagements and public classes held across the globe. An increasing trend is the blending of highly interactive face to face training with leading edge Live Online and eLearning Training and TIBCO is addressing this requirement with an increasing amount of content available through the internet. At TIBCO Education our mission is to provide the customer with relevant and engaging learning experiences to acquire the skills needed for success. When you attend TIBCO training, you benefit from curriculum developed and delivered by the experts.
The senior instructor will conduct classroom training classes at TIBCO Learning Centers, virtual or client sites on products and technologies utilized in business integration strategies. This highly desirable position provides many opportunities to prove and deepen the understanding and application of state-of-the-art technology in challenging business environments.
What You'll Do
- Install and configure software
- Present lectures
- Lead discussion and lab sessions
- Support and assist students throughout the class
- Provide feedback to students and interested business organizations.
- Analyze customer requests and identify solutions to enable learners.
- Adapt and customize courses for delivery.
- Work with Partner Instructors and Courseware team to expand the qualified training staff.
Who You Are
- This position requires a motivated and talented instructor with a strong IT background or a seasoned IT professional with training experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be a quick learner, have solid organizational and time management skills to maintain the fast pace of the position
- Requires BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or Related Science
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Requires at least 4 years of professional experience training technical audiences or as a project staff member implementing contemporary software applications
- Requires solid working knowledge of Java Programming Language (C, C++ or .NET alternates) and Microsoft Operating Systems
- Knowledge of contemporary computer architecture including SOA and ESB
- Experience with Java Messaging Service, Web Applications, Oracle DBMS, or UNIX a strong plus
- Should have English, and preferably Spanish
- Able to travel up to 75% of time. (post-pandemic)
- Ability to execute against mutually agreed goals
- Uses good judgment when prioritizing tasks
- Must be able to adapt to changing goals while maintaining appropriate priorities
- Is a good team player
- Comfortable with a high-volume workload with the ability to multi-task and prioritize as appropriate
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Strong customer-orientated attitude and approachable
- A self-starter, proactive, resilient with a positive, “can do” and “roll-up-the-sleeves” mentality to get the job done
- Possesses a strong service orientation and finds challenge in problem solving complex situations
- Holds a MBA/BA/B.Com honors degree (preferred)
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.