Senior Customer Success Architect
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM), you’ll be a technical consultant working closely with TIBCO clients to ensure both their immediate and long term success. A key technical and business consultant working in tandem with our Customer Success Managers (CSMs), your focus is to ensure customer adoption and expansion with the goal of providing a path towards both a successful subscription renewal and an expanded TIBCO footprint. As part of the Connect team, you will enable customers on our Integration & API Management and our Event-Driven Architecture solutions. This position requires a mixture of project management, organizational, problem-solving, advisory, and technical skills. The ideal candidate will be comfortable interacting with customers, working autonomously, and driving outcomes.
What You'll Do
- Customer Engagement: TIBCO TAM’s should spend the majority of their time working with and supporting the technical enablement of TIBCO customers.
- Digital Library and Community Development: TIBCO TAM’s should engage in enablement content development activities that continually modernize, build and expand TIBCO’s Digital Library and Community content.
- Training & Advancement: TIBCO TAM’s must stay current on all required corporate & Customer Excellence training.
- TAM’s are expected to have awareness of all the products in the TIBCO portfolio and reasonable depth for all products they support.
- TAM’s should participate in ongoing individual advancement and training.
Who You Are
Coveted experience includes 3 or more of the following:
- 5+ years of recent professional service, TAM or similar experience in architecting and implementing integration solutions around key technologies.
- Experience with multiple platforms including Windows & Linux.
- Experience with cloud computing & containerized software deployments (AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, etc)
- Experience with API Management/Integration tools and products from suppliers such as TIBCO Mashery, Mulesoft, Google Apigee, IBM API Management, Dell Boomi, CA, WSO2, Postman etc.
- Strong communication, presentation, consultative and leadership skills
- BA/BS quantitative/technical degree or equivalent.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.
Home Office, Canada