Senior Consultant PSG
We are growing our team!
TIBCO's Professional Services Group (PSG) is the most experienced TIBCO consulting organisation in the world and its mission is to ensure our customers’ success. We work side-by-side with our customers and partners to help establish customer self-sufficiency in implementing solutions based on TIBCO technology.
As part of TIBCO's business expansion plans in APJ we are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our Australia-based team. You will be part of a highly skilled, supportive team, be mentored and provided with opportunities for genuine career enhancement. We currently have a solid project pipeline across a range of verticals that with challenge you and provide you with the opportunity to grow your career.
We support our employees' learning and development by providing platforms for self-directed learning, with unlimited access to TIBCO Academy and Udemy courses.
If you would like to work in a company that supports and promotes diversity, offers amazing employee benefits, and rewards good performance, apply to TIBCO today!
** Due to the evolving Covid climate and border restrictions, we are prioritizing candidates based in Sydney / Perth / Melbourne.
What You'll Do
- Develop working knowledge of a specific set of TIBCO products and their supporting technologies
- Develop working knowledge of company business, organization, and objectives
- Follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Follow detailed specification provided by the senior project members and complete tasks/assignments to meet specified deadlines
- Assist in the development of preliminary task plans/technical approaches for projects, and customer presentations
- Constantly strive to expand your scope of knowledge to additional products. This includes staying up-to-date with new product features and supporting technologies for the solutions you support
Who You Are
You will have minimum of 3-5 year’s experience with the following skills:
- Prior experience with the installation, configuration, design and implementation of one or more of the following TIBCO technologies: Business Works Container Edition, Spotfire and another related product, eg Data Virtualisation, EBX Master Data Management, Business Events, Streambase
- Good to have: understanding of open-source tech (Springboot / Kafka / Hadoop), Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure) and containerisation (Kubernetes)
- Some knowledge of foundation technology (Java / XPATH / XML), operating systems (LINUX/ Windows) and databases (Oracle / SQL Server /PostgreSQL)
- Conceptual knowledge of enterprise architecture integration, business process management and service-oriented architecture
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle with the ability to make scoping decisions
- Possess a strong service orientation and enjoy the challenge in solving complex situations.
- Interact well with project team comprising with both internal and external stakeholders
- Time management and deadline delivery focus
- Articulates ideas and thoughts easily and clearly with good verbal and written communication skills
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
How you will be rewarded
- Focus on YOU - Health and Wellbeing : Employee Assistance Programme and an employer-funded Private Medical Insurance plan, flexible working options and genuine work/life balance.
- Focus on SECURITY- Financial Future : We understand that financial security is key. You will have income protection, and death and disability insurances to provide you with financial peace-of-mind.
- Focus on CAREER – Learn and Advance : Develop your skills with best-in-class on-line and in-person learning and development tools. Take advantage of TIBCO’s Career Mapping to enhance and develop your skills to take your career in the right direction.
- Focus on COMMUNITY – Collaboration and Inclusion : We strive to create a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative community where we seek out inspiration, innovation and genuine WOW moments. From inspiring key-note speakers, mental health awareness, and culture recognition days, we offer you a truly diverse environment where your voice matters.
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs must be in English.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, reference checks, civil suit records and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.
North Sydney, NSW