Senior Consultant PSG
The TIBCO Professional Services Group (PSG) is the most experienced TIBCO consulting organisation in the world and its mission is to ensure our customers’ success. During the course of our services engagements, we work side-by-side with our customers and partners to help establish customer self-sufficiency in implementing solutions based upon TIBCO technology.
The Senior Consultant with TIBCO PSG Indonesia will be an important part of TIBCO’s implementation team of consulting professionals.
What You'll Do
- Develop working knowledge of a specific set of TIBCO products and their supporting technologies.
- Involvement in activities including practice development, team participation, and relationship building.
- Develops working knowledge of company business, organization, and objectives.
- Focus on and help provide a path for Customer success.
- Effectively communicate mutually agreed upon expectations.
- Follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Follow detailed instructions on assigned projects given by the project’s Project Manager, Lead Architect, or Practice Manager.
- Assist in the development of preliminary task plans/technical approaches for projects
- Assist in the development of customer presentations
- Constantly strive to expand his/her scope of knowledge to additional products. This includes staying abreast of new product features and supporting technologies for those products that you support.
- Successfully complete tasks/assignments of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
Who You Are
- Minimum of 3-5 year’s experience
- Good foundation knowledge in OS (Linux/Windows) and networking (TCP/IP)
- Knowledge of distributed/integration systems/networks architecture. Good understanding of API architecture.
- Hands-on experience with Java/XML/Rest/Webservices enterprise software/middleware development.
- Understanding of Open Source technologies, CICD eg Springboot, Kafka, Hadoop, Jenkins, Maven, Cloud platforms - AWS, Azure and Kubernetes a plus
- Hands-on systems/network admin experience a plus.
- Data Modeling, data management/governance, database knowledge a plus.
- Analytics, AI/ML knowledge a plus.
- Must possess a strong service orientation and finds challenge in problem solving complex situations.
- Demonstrated ability to make appropriate scoping decisions
- Strong time management skills
- Interacts well with team leaders and peers
- Always demonstrates good morale, especially in customer situations
- Possesses excellent written and verbal skills
- Articulates ideas and thoughts easily and clearly
- Languages: Bahasa Indonesia, fluency in both English
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs must be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.