Senior Consultant (Data Management)
We are growing our team!
TIBCO's Professional Services Group (PSG) is the most experienced TIBCO consulting organisation in the world and its mission is to ensure our customers’ success. We work side-by-side with our customers and partners to help establish customer self-sufficiency in implementing solutions based on TIBCO technology.
As part of TIBCO's business expansion plans in APJ we are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our Hong Kong team. You will be part of a highly skilled, supportive team, be mentored and provided with opportunities for genuine career enhancement. We currently have a solid project pipeline in the financial institutions, customer loyalty and experience, and logistics verticals.
We support our employees' learning and development by providing platforms for self-directed learning, with unlimited access to TIBCO Academy and Udemy courses.
If you would like to work in a company that supports and promotes diversity, offers amazing employee benefits, and rewards good performance, apply to TIBCO today!
What You'll Do
- Develop working knowledge of a specific set of TIBCO products and their supporting technologies
- Develop working knowledge of company business, organization, and objectives
- Follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Follow detailed specification provided by the senior project members and complete tasks/assignments to meet specified deadlines
- Assist in the development of preliminary task plans/technical approaches for projects, and customer presentations
- Languages: Fluency in both English and Cantonese a must. Chinese (Mandarin) capability a plus.
Who You Are
- Minimum of 3-5 year’s experience with a good understanding of the software development life cycle and experience managing/mentoring small teams
- Good technical aptitude in enterprise data management: Data Virtualization, Master Data Management (data catalog, data governance, system of records), Data quality, data integration
- Experience with TIBCO EBX is preferred.
- Proficient (Java, J2EE) and good understanding of the software development life cycle
- Knowledge of UNIX and Windows operating system
- Conceptual Knowledge of enterprise architecture integration, business process management and service-oriented architecture
- Knowledge of Databases (Preferred: Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL) and general programming concepts
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
How you will be rewarded
- Focus on YOU - Health and Wellbeing : Employee Assistance Programme and an employer-funded Private Medical Insurance plan, flexible working options and genuine work/life balance.
- Focus on FINANCES - Financial Future : We understand that financial security is key. You will have income protection, and death and disability insurances to provide you with financial peace-of-mind.
- Focus on PROGRESSION – Learn and Advance : Develop your skills with best-in-class on-line and in-person learning and development tools. Take advantage of TIBCO’s Career Mapping to enhance and develop your skills to take your career in the right direction.
- Focus on COMMUNITY – Collaboration and Inclusion : We strive to create a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative community where we seek out inspiration, innovation and genuine WOW moments. From inspiring key-note speakers, mental health awareness, and culture recognition days, we offer you a truly diverse environment where your voice matters.
** Due to the evolving Covid-19 climate and travel restrictions, we will be prioritizing local candidates **
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs must be in English.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, reference checks, civil suit records and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island
Hong Kong SAR China