Senior Consultant (Data Integration)
TIBCO Software takes businesses to their digital destinations by interconnecting everything in real time and providing augmented intelligence for everyone, from business users to data scientists.This combination delivers faster answers, better decisions, and smarter actions. For nearly 20 years, thousands of businesses around the globe have relied onTIBCO technology to differentiate themselves through compelling customer experiences, optimized assets, and innovative new business models.
What You'll Do
The TIBCO Professional Services Group (PSG) is the most experienced TIBCO consulting organisation in the world and its mission is to ensure our customers’ success. During the course of our services engagements, we work side-by-side with our customers and partners to help establish customer self-sufficiency in implementing solutions based upon TIBCO technology.
Based in Sydney, you will be an important part of TIBCO’s implementation team of consulting professionals.
Who You Are
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Good foundation knowledge in OS (Linux/Windows) and networking (TCP/IP)
- Knowledge of distributed/integration systems/networks architecture. Good understanding of API architecture.
- Hands-on experience with Java/XML/Rest/Web Services enterprise software/middleware development.
- Understanding of Open Source technologies, CICD eg Springboot, Kafka, Hadoop, Jenkins, Maven, Cloud platforms - AWS, Azure and Kubernetes a plus
- Hands-on systems/network admin experience a plus.
- Data Modeling, data management/governance, database knowledge a plus.
- Analytics, AI/ML knowledge a plus.
- Experience in TIBCO Technologies is not a must, but would definitely give you an edge in your application
- Must possess a strong service orientation and enjoys problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to make appropriate scoping decisions
- Strong time management skills
- Interacts well with team leaders and peers
- Always demonstrates good morale, especially in customer situations
- Possesses excellent written and verbal skills
- Articulates ideas and thoughts easily and clearly
- Languages: Fluency in written and spoken English is a must
How You’ll Be Rewarded
- Focus on YOU - Health and Wellbeing : Employee Assistance Programme and an employer-funded Private Medical Insurance plan. You can also benefit from dental insurance, health assessments, and a truly holistic approach to flexible working options.
- Focus on FINANCES - Financial Future : We understand your financial future is key. That’s why you’ll have access to an exceptionally competitive pension scheme, a bonus incentive plan, automatic enrolment in an income protection plan, as well as a death and disability insurances to provide you with that financial peace-of-mind.
- Focus on PROGRESSION - Learn and Advance : Develop your skills with best-in-class on-line and in-person learning and development tools. Take advantage of TIBCO’s Career Mapping to enhance and develop your skills to take your career in the direction you choose. Participate in our ‘Elevate Live’ weekly enablement sessions, and for our Sales professionals - attend our Elevate Academy.
- Focus on COMMUNITY - Collaboration and Inclusion : Team up with our Culture Captains and help us continue to build #TIBCOSpirit. Daily we all strive to create a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative community where we seek out inspiration, innovation and genuine WOW moments. From inspiring key-note speakers, to mental health awareness, to culture recognition days, we offer you a truly diverse environment where your voice matters.
- Focus on CUSTOMERS - Make a difference : Take a look at our many customer success stories: https://www.tibco.com/customers
The Fine Print
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application. Applications and CVs must be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.
North Sydney, NSW