TIBCO Software takes businesses to their digital destinations by interconnecting everything in real time and providing augmented intelligence for everyone, from business users to data scientists. This combination delivers faster answers, better decisions, and smarter actions. For nearly 20 years, thousands of businesses around the globe have relied on TIBCO technology to differentiate themselves through compelling customer experiences, optimized assets, and innovative new business models.
TIBCO Software requires a Senior Consultant within the Professional Services Group to be based in Singapore.
What You'll Do
- Involved in activities including practice development, team participation, and relationship building.
- Develops working knowledge of a specific set of TIBCO products and their supporting technologies.
- Must possess a strong service orientation and finds challenge in problem solving complex situations.
- Develops working knowledge of company business, organization, and objectives.
- Focuses on and helps provide a path for Customer success.
- Effectively communicate mutually agreed upon expectations.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Follows detailed instructions on assigned projects given by the project’s Project Manager, Lead Architect, or Practice Manager.
- Exercises some judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Actively involved in activities including practice development, team participation, and relationship building.
- Analysis and design skills of limited complexity
- Completes tasks under specific, detailed direction from senior team members
- Manages within an effective project plan
- Assists in the development of preliminary task plans/technical approaches for projects
- Demonstrates analytical and problem solving skills
- Assists in the development of customer presentations
- Drafts clear and concise written documents
- Full working knowledge of a specific set of TIBCO products and their supporting technologies.
- Constantly strive to expand his/her scope of knowledge to additional products. This includes staying abreast of new product features and supporting technologies for those products that you support.
- Successfully complete tasks/assignments of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
Who You Are
- Demonstrated ability to make appropriate scoping decisions.
- Minimum of 7-10 years experience (includes software development, design and a minimum of integration technology development)
- Demonstrated knowledge in the Windows platform
- Strong time management skills
- Work on acquiring Certification in the installation, configuration and implementation of BusinessWorks, Hawk, ActiveDatabase Adapter, and File Adapter. Demonstrated knowledge in the Windows platform
- General knowledge of programming languages “built into” TIBCO products, including, but not limited to XPATH and XML
- Learns to apply conceptual knowledge in JMS, EJB, SQL, JAVA, XML, and HTML
- Some knowledge of UNIX and NT operating systems.
- Specialist AFF product skills
- Interacts well with team leaders and peers
- Always demonstrates good morale, especially in customer situations
- Possesses excellent written and verbal skills
- Articulates ideas and thoughts easily and clearly
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs must be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.