Senior Cloud Engineer
User Experience Development team is seeking a Senior Front-end Developer who combines a passion for technology with the skills and intelligence to make our solutions a reality.
What You'll Do
- This role will be charged with guiding our front-end architecture.
- You will be one of the decision makers on what frameworks we use, how we build web applications.
- We work in a collaborative, open environment where innovation and participation is encouraged.
- Your job will be to help us build highly interactive, visually compelling solutions that will guide our customers to accomplish their user needs.
- You will design and implement features that wow and excite our users You will architect new products from the ground up in a collaborative environment You will contribute to the implementation of our highest profile projects.
- You will mentor junior engineers, which may include performing code reviews.
- You will collaborate with your team in brainstorming, designing and implementing new solutions.
- You will suggest tools, technologies, and best practices to improve stability, performance and site quality. You will help us to staff, grow and maintain a world class engineering team.
Who You Are
- Bachelors with minimum 6+ yrs of work experience in front end/Web technologies or Masters with 5 yrs exp.
- Candidates with less experience may be considered if they do a good technical interview and demonstrate they have the required technical skills.
- 1+ years leading a software development team. A rich portfolio of web development projects (minimum 4). Very good understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application, UI Architecture frameworks is a must.
- Hands on experience on a variety of web and mobile front end frameworks such as JQuery, Angular, React, BackboneJS, Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation etc. Working knowledge of various end to end and unit testing tools.
- Very good team player and proactive communication is a must. Experience in writing technical specifications and ability to share knowledge.
- Passion to explore new web tools, frameworks, utilities is desired. Great-to-haves: Experience with API and integration space.
- Experience with development of Cloud-native PaaS Apps using Microservices and 12-Factors App principles Familiarity with CI/CD using technologies such as Docker, GIT, Vagrant, Ansible Experience with virtualization and container technology such as Docker and VirtualBox Experience with Amazon Web Services Contribution to web blogs will be a plus.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.