Senior Cloud Architect
The Technology & Cloud Alliances team is responsible for developing and executing high value, high impact strategic partnerships with leading cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft Azure and GCP) and ISVs. The position will report directly to the Sr. Director of Technology & Cloud Alliances.
What You'll Do
- Gathers insights from a broad range of internal stakeholders (product, engineering, solution engineering, support) to understand deployment processes, leverage any existing architecture approach or reference architecture to define deployment best practices on cloud and design cloud architectures.
- Is the SME for cloud services and be the first line of support for product and engineering teams developing and testing on cloud.
- Is a trusted adviser for product and engineering teams to improve/add to TIBCO’s integration with native cloud data sources and usage of new cloud services.
- Enables creation of new cloud marketplace offers through deep expertize in cloud automation and developing new solutions on marketplaces.
- Solicits input from others to contribute to technical assets for viable solutions based on specific technical products.
- Demonstrates basic technical concepts and proves those design solutions capability through design collaboration sessions with engineering and support stakeholders.
- Applies foundational technical knowledge of an architecture solution to meet business requirements and resolve identified technical constraints.
- Applies methodology and governance, as directed, to minimize business and technical risks and adhere to quality assurance while contributing to design and/or delivery of solutions (e.g. Well-Architected Framework, Cloud Adoption Framework, etc.).
Who You Are
- 5+ years in a role requiring the creation of Architecture Diagrams, developing and/or documenting standard operating procedures and/or deployment best practices.
- 3+ years of experience in a design and/or support role for cloud/hybrid solutions on one or more cloud platform providers (AWS/Azure/GCP).
- Hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale or current hands on technology infrastructure, network, compute, storage, and virtualization experience
- Experience with visual diagramming tools (Microsoft Visio, Lucid, etc.)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Certification in one or more of the following: Microsoft Azure Solution Architect, Microsoft Azure Administrator, Google Professional Cloud Architect, Google Associate Cloud Engineer, AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional, AWS Certified Solutions Architecture Associate, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate.
- Experience in designing and implementing modernized architectures and automation using cloud infrastructure technologies
- Deep knowledge and experience in IaaS, PaaS and cloud solution design (microservices, messaging, distributed caching, containers, IAM, resiliency, geo-availability etc)
- Experience with application migrations and/or modernization for scenarios such as web applications, monoliths, and databases
- Experience with application monitoring, end-to-end telemetry, and operations at-scale, preferably in a cloud environment
- Enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management
- Experience with management of cloud infrastructure solutions (i.e. Windows and Linux IaaS, SAP, VMware, BCDR, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, OSS, containers, HPC, and Infra as a code technologies)
- Experience with Identity/Security (Azure): Identity, Security Architecture, Security Management and Network Security
- Experience and understanding of large-scale application portfolios in enterprise-wide environments (including migration of on-premise workloads to the cloud)
- Experience with scalable architectures using Azure App Service, API management, serverless technologies, container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry etc.), API management, microservice frameworks, SDKs etc.
- Eligible to work in Ireland
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.