Senior Associate Product Manager
As a Product Manager, you will take ownership for the success of data warehouse development and maintenance within the product technology stack. You will drive research, define requirements, lead planning and implementation efforts, and work closely with a range of engineering and product teams.
Our Product & Engineering teams are working to transform the data integration, management and analytics space. With our deep expertise spanning four decades and a large, diverse and global customer base, we are well positioned to deliver a comprehensive suite of data management capabilities that enable organizations to effectively source, transform, govern, analyze and distribute their data at scale.
You will work closely with product and engineering leadership to define product strategy, build roadmaps, and lead our product development efforts working with product managers and product owners across the entire product team. You will also help define our Go-To-Market, packaging, pricing, messaging, and other activities in order to make the product successful. You will also have extensive customer interaction.
Your strong track-record of delivering features and excellent communication skills will allow you to thrive within our global agile scrum environment and deliver roadmap items that will bring significant business value to GroupM and delight our clients across all markets.
What You'll Do
What we look for:
· A proven track record of building and nurturing cross-functional teams that deliver successful business outcomes
· A customer-centric approach that focuses on defining and solving customer problems with a high bar
· A strategic thinker that can imagine the future and leverage data, experience and good judgement to define our cloud strategy and focus on the right deliverables
· Has demonstrated successful outcomes on multiple products, from ideation to launch
· An excellent communicator that influences others, drives clarity and drives focus on solving the right problems
· A leader that can work cross functionally on product launches, understanding sales impediments, the competitive landscape, updating packaging and pricing, and so on.
Who You Are
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner or Business Analyst for a high performing agile team in a software driven company
- Understanding of cloud features including security, multi-tenant, sign-on, pricing, licensing and web vulnerability protection
- Good understanding of the concept of containerization and kubernetes\docker images is a major plus
- Experience with data platforms and business intelligence tools
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.