Senior Associate Portfolio Marketing Manager
The Operations Manager, Portfolio Marketing works directly with product marketing colleagues and partners with our sales, sales engineering, product, and engineering teams to provide analysis on key market opportunities, create powerful content, and support the broader team on strategic projects that deliver value to our customers and prospects.
This market that we play in is competitive and fast-paced. TIBCO competes head-to-head with the largest software companies in the world. As such, an interest and passion for product marketing, in addition to our core technologies (data management, data integration, analytics and data visualization) is fundamental to success. These areas are exciting, innovative, and growth-oriented spaces for TIBCO. If you enjoy working for a passionate team in a competitive and technically-oriented market, this role could be for you!
But what can the “right” candidate receive in return from TIBCO? This role is an exciting opportunity to learn. If you love technology and marketing, this role is the perfect confluence. This is a growth role where the team member will be exposed to all facets of technology marketing with the ability to work with fun colleagues and grow their skillset in order to grow their career.
What You'll Do
- Develop product messaging that differentiates us in the market
- Support key Analyst Relations projects with the relevant AR teams
- Learn and support key marketing functions such as web, social, SEO, blog, campaigns, digital marketing and more
- Create and maintain project calendars and project plans
- Analyze data and market trends to support data-driven market decisions
- Every member of the marketing team is a content creator but Product Marketing originates much of this material
- Conduct or support market, competitor and customer research to gather insights and assess market opportunities
Who You Are
- 2-5 years of experience working in Marketing or Product Marketing, preferably in the Enterprise Software industry
- Fun. Is fun, and knows how to have fun. A joke and laugh can be equally as important as a killer value proposition
- Strong writing, communication, and project management skills
- Strong relationship builder with key stakeholders - other team members, other marketers, and other colleagues in the Pune office
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly organized and prepared for key assignments and presentations
- Possesses marketing instinct to identify good marketing from bad
The “right” candidate
An educational background in marketing is preferred. The right candidate is a programmatic, pragmatic, innovative, responsible, and a self-starter. We operate in fast-paced, dynamic environment and execution is the key to our success. We aim to support the candidate in their personal and professional growth as they build their marketing career by exposing them to new experiences and best practices in technology marketing.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.