Headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif., TIBCO Software empowers businesses to their digital destinations by interconnecting everything in real time and providing augmented intelligence for everyone, from business users to data scientists.
With more than 10,000 customers, 3500 employees located in over 30 countries, TIBCO has retained the speed and agility of a startup. We value and encourage new ideas, direct communication, out-of-the-box thinking, risk-taking and creative problem solving.
Don’t know TIBCO? We fuel digital business by enabling better decisions and faster, smarter actions through our connected Intelligence Cloud. From APIs and systems to devices and people, we interconnect all these data sources, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of people and things in a business through analytical insights. TIBCO was recently named a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms.
Customer examples include:
● 36 of the top 55 banks in Fortune’s Global 500 ● 32 of the world’s leading Retailers ● 25 of the world’s leading Airlines including all of the top 5 ● 7 of the world’s top 10 Manufacturing companies ● 20 of the largest 25 European companies We're looking for people who want to make a difference doing a job they love – dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, new-idea-driven environment. We value hard work and provide new opportunities to grow, learn, and excel.
As a Senior Architect for TIBCO Data Science you will enhance and extend the capabilities of a leading commercial data science and analytic platform that provides highly scalable machine learning capabilities across financial services, manufacturing, energy and other verticals. You will aim to develop powerful analytic software that is still easy to use. You will develop features end-to-end for a range of customers from VMware to NASA. You will work with the latest cloud native development technologies.
Candidates must have strong programming skills, development experience with machine learning technologies and a strong desire to work with the latest cloud and distributed computing technologies.
What You'll Do
- Lead development of a massively-scalable analytic and machine learning platform built for Spark, Python, R
- Work on the full stack of application development, using agile practices, from concept phase through testing and launch
- Develop cloud native architectures / micro services for kubernetes deployments
- Evolve our analytics plug-in framework supporting extensible, scalable analytic tools
- Contribute to open-source projects for analytics and machine learning
Who You Are
- 12+ years of experience in software development.
- Understands test driven development and build automation practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field. Specialization in Machine Learning is highly desired.
- Strong Java (8 and 11) skills and Scala skills are a must (knowledge of Akka, Spray a plus). Knowledge of functional programming principles.
- Experience with modern AI and machine learning frameworks such as Spark, Tensorflow, Python, R
- Experience/Knowledgeable with micro-services architectures and cloud technologies such as AWS, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Strong familiarity with Linux operating systems/command line, specifically for Docker container development.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate and lead in a dynamic team
- Passion to learn new technologies, solve problems, and deliver customer-centered solutions that make you proud
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.
Home Office, VA