At TIBCO Mashery, you'll have an opportunity to work on our Mashery API Management platform, a highly concurrent, distributed environment. TIBCO Mashery is a world leader in the expanding and fast growing world of API Management, and we are looking for a Software Architect who will be responsible for designing and implementing new innovative features, maintaining existing core functionality, and building tools and infrastructure to support our software development.
What You'll Do
- Design, implement and own high-performance, scalable and distributed software components for a cloud-native, container-based service.
- Lead by example in code quality, feature completeness and technology adoption
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product Managers to ensure that the required functionality is understood and translated to technical requirements correctly.
- Mentor and guide software engineers in the team to ensure that the functionality is built and tested correctly.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree and 6 years of experience, or Masters Degree and 4 years of experience designing and implementing highly available, reliable, scalable software systems
- Strong understanding of Computer Science theories, methodologies, algorithms, data structures and object oriented design
- Proficient in systems programming languages, especially Java
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD tools and Public clouds like GCP, AWS and Azure
- Experience with on-premise and Cloud based deployments
- Excellent teamwork and communication with team members including Engineering Management, other Architects, Software Engineers, QA Engineers, Technical Documentation Writers, Product Managers, and Project Managers.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.