Sales Strategy and Technology Associate
As part of TIBCO’s Corporate Operations team, you will work with our leadership and client facing teams across the company. Our primary goal is to increase sales productivity and maximize revenue while improving customer experience. Your core responsibilities will include helping sales teams prioritize accounts, opportunities, and prospecting efforts, removing roadblocks, and developing repeatable processes that drive success.
What You'll Do
- Sales tools license management, onboarding, and usage reporting
- Identifying best practices, developing repeatable workflows to increase productivity and
align with corporate objectives
- Sales support - troubleshooting challenges with tools but more importantly process
- Managing vendor relationships, tool enhancements/announcements, and user training
- Design and build quantitative analysis, KPIs, and dashboards for 1:1s and quarterly
reviews using Salesforce
- Perform report reconciliation to ensure global standards in process and metrics
- Coordinate with business development, presales, partner managers, customer success,
and renewals to improve sales collaboration and drive improvements in the customer journey
Who You Are
- B.S. degree in Business Administration or related area
- Self-starter capable working on multiple projects at once and reprioritizing where needed
- Excellent troubleshooting, critical thinking, and resourcefulness to solve problems
- Experience with CRM, Campaign Management, and/or Sales Forecasting tools
- Strong presentation skills and experience hosting large group meetings virtually
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or G-Suite
- 2+ years of sales, business development, or related experience
- Experience in Software Sales Industry
- Excel and Google sheet proficiencies (lookup functions, pivot tables, etc.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.