Sales Executive (OEM)
The Senior OEM Account Executive will be responsible for selling TIBCO's solutions to OEM accounts in an assigned region. Our ideal candidate should have a prior background selling Infrastructure/Middleware/BPM, Business Intelligence/Analytics or relevant Enterprise Software. This candidate will be responsible for understanding how to sell and structure OEM deals.
What You'll Do
- Identifying, prospecting and developing new OEM business in an assigned geography.
- Delivering sales presentations to prospects, negotiating contracts, and closing new business opportunities.
- Working closely with the pre-sales technical support team and performing assessments to determine customer requirements.
- Ultimately, the sales executive is responsible for selling our solutions and ensuring the highest level of support to our customer base, while achieving revenue targets.
Who You Are
- Must have 5+ years of software sales experience selling into and structuring OEM deals.
- Strong business development, technical presentation skills, and the ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals are required.
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding quotas.
- Candidates must possess strong business development skills, and the ability to manage complex enterprise sales cycles.
- Candidates should be able to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals.
- Candidates must have good organizational skills, prospecting and follow-up skills.
- Candidates must be very computer literate and internet savvy with a good understanding of Middleware/Infrastructure and/or similar technology.
- Candidates must also be able to show a strong track record of consistently over-achieving multimillion dollar quotas in the vertical.
- Required qualities are creative, self-motivated, problem solver, who can work with little direction in a start-up like environment.
- Must be willing to travel and possess the ability to work remotely and independently.
- Strong track record with consistent employment over the last 5+ years.
- This is a senior role with ability to develop and maintain relationships at the CXO level.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with various LOBs within the organization.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.