In this Senior Account Executive role you will be responsible for selling TIBCO Jaspersoft solutions to accounts within ASEAN & ANZ. You will have had previous success selling either Infrastructure, Integration, BPM, Business Intelligence, Analytics or relevant Enterprise Software. OEM sales experience would be a plus. You will possess the ability to understand your customers' requirements and translate these needs into value-add solutions.
What You'll Do
- Initiate and execute sales transactions to prospective client base within defined geographic territory
- Effectively conduct and manage sales cycle including: Qualification for technical business fit; Evaluation process; Contract process; Closing transaction
- Meet or exceed defined sales goals/quotas/opportunities.
- Educate potential clients and partners on the value of TIBCO Jaspersoft services and products
- Ability to conduct professional telephone sales
- Qualify and update all leads and contacts assigned to Sales Executive on a daily basis
- Maintain consistent, self-directed sales outreach
- Meet required information input deadlines
- Actively participate in departmental sales calls, meetings, etc
Who You Are
- 5+ years of software sales experience selling into enterprise accounts
- Strong business development, technical presentation skills, and the ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals are required
- Enterprise sales experience selling business intelligence value-based solutions
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding quotas
- Strong business development skills, and the ability to manage complex enterprise sales cycles.
- Ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals
- Good organizational skills, prospecting and follow-up skills
- Computer literate and internet savvy with a good understanding of Integration/Infrastructure and/or similar technology
- A strong track record of consistently over-achieving multi-million dollar quotas in the vertical.
- A creative, self-motivated, problem solver, who can work with little direction in a start-up like environment
- Must be willing to travel and possess the ability to work remotely and independently
- Strong track record with consistent employment over the last 5+ years
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships at the CXO level
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with various LOBs within the organization
Please note you must have full working rights for Singapore as we cannot sponsor an Employment Pass for this role.
Applications and CVs must be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.