Do you have what it takes to generate value for your customer based on data?
What You'll Do
Joining as our Enterprise Account Executive, you will sell our suite of solutions in our Connected Intelligence platform that includes a rich portfolio of leading integration, data management, analytics, and data science solutions. You’ll be responsible for managing the entire sales process from identification to deal closure with a value-driven sales approach. You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment for a company that is on the leading edge of innovation.
You’ll target C-Level executives, gain a deep understanding of their digital transformation goals, and with our Presales team build a value proposition to the customers’ needs demonstrating how TIBCO is the key partner for them in achieving their ambitions.
You are someone who is a true hunter with a proven track record of winning net-new logos, you will possess exceptional ability to influence decision makers, and have experience selling complex software solutions (integration, data management, analytics, data science) into enterprise-level customers.
Who You Are
- 10 years+ experience selling Enterprise-level software solutions preferably gained within a global enterprise software or SaaS organisation
- Experience successfully selling Integration, Analytics or Data Management software technology with a particular focus on Singapore government
- Proven ability to manage net new business as well as develop existing business opportunities
- Be inventive and creative in your approach to selling, create superior customer value propositions and invent new ways to satisfy customer demands. You will be structured and rigorous yet able to take risks where necessary – solutions minded
- Ability to manage a lengthy and complex sales cycle and proven ability to identify, qualify, develop and close opportunities
- Demonstrable track record of sales over achievement
- Credibility at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with the customer
- Experience and preference for working in a US sales culture/environment with the associated cyclical pressures
At TIBCO, you will be working for a company that takes pride in promoting an entrepreneurial culture! Learning and development, innovation and creativity, team work, balance and well-being are all at the forefront of our core values when you are working with us.
After two decades we still pride ourselves on speed, agility and inspiration. Our people thrive doing work they are passionate about. We always encourage you to have your say, as we need your help to support us in continuously improving our community.
How you’ll be rewarded:
- Focus on YOU - Health and Wellbeing : Employee Assistance Programme and an employer-funded Private Medical Insurance plan. You can also benefit from dental insurance, health assessments, and a truly holistic approach to flexible working options.
- Focus on FINANCES - Financial Future : We understand your financial future is key. That’s why you’ll have access to an exceptionally competitive pension scheme, a bonus incentive plan, automatic enrolment in an income protection plan, as well as a death and disability insurances to provide you with that financial peace-of-mind.
- Focus on PROGRESSION – Learn and Advance : Develop your skills with best-in-class on-line and in-person learning and development tools. Take advantage of TIBCO’s Career Mapping to enhance and develop your skills to take your career in the direction you choose. Participate in our ‘Elevate Live’ weekly enablement sessions, and for our Sales professionals - attend our Elevate Academy.
- Focus on COMMUNITY – Collaboration and Inclusion : Team up with our Culture Captains and help us continue to build #TIBCOSpirit. Daily we all strive to create a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative community where we seek out inspiration, innovation and genuine WOW moments. From inspiring key-note speakers, to mental health awareness, to culture recognition days, we offer you a truly diverse environment where your voice matters.
- Focus on CUSTOMERS - Make a difference : Take a look at our many customer success stories: https://www.tibco.com/customers
The Fine Print:
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs must be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.