Renewal Operations Specialist
The Renewal Operations Specialist will provide operations support for subscription and maintenance renewal sales teams. This position will report directly to the Sr. Director of Sales Operations.
What You'll Do
- Provide tactical Salesforce.com support for day-to-day questions, user support, and ad-hoc reporting.
- Monitor and respond to queries from all inbound channels including Google Forms, Slack, and email.
- Verify and execute requests to transfer products in Salesforce.com (SFDC) between accounts.
- Assist with complex cart creation and problem troubleshooting in SFDC Configure Price Quote (CPQ) tool.
- Prepare billing schedules for subscription and maintenance contracts with installment payments.
- Provide extended maintenance support calculations in Excel.
- Assist with maintaining high quality data hygiene in Salesforce.com to ensure accurate reporting.
- Assist in other projects and day-to-day renewal operations tasks as needed, including user-acceptance testing of new SFDC functionality.
- Provide a consistent high level of service to all internal customers.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business preferred
- Self-starter, ability to work with a sense of urgency to meet critical deadlines.
- Salesforce.com and CPQ experience preferred. Strong aptitude for learning new complex systems.
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Willingness to work extended hours during company quarter-end peak periods.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.