QA - Automation Engineer - 3 to 5 yrs
What You'll Do
- Test software features of the product.
- Create test specifications and execute test cases.
- Create and run automated test cases.
- Bug tracking and verification for releases.
- Set up test lab environments on various OS platforms and perform test execution, whenever release cycle demands.
- Meet aggressive product delivery schedules.
- Participate in reviews of new features with the development team.
Who You Are
- 3-5 years of QA/testing experience.
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science or any related branch.
- Experience with Java is required, Python an added plus.
- Experience with shell scripting an added plus.
- Experience in quality assurance of enterprise level applications, from design and functional specs discussions up to test execution, defect tracking and defect closure on multiple releases.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of Windows and Unix based operating systems.
- Experience in software testing methodology, process and quality control.
- Experience with REST API testing is a plus.
- Exposure to Cloud computing and tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, OpenShift is a plus.
- Experience with CA DevTest test automation tool is a plus.
- Experience with a UI test automation tool such as Selenium or Protractor is an added plus.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.