PSG Project Manager
The PSG Project Manager serves as a liaison between the company and the client during a project ending with the installation and acceptance of capitalized equipment, enterprise software systems, or system integration or consulting projects/engagements. Ensures customer satisfaction of information technology solutions by managing the details of overall project schedules, budgets, and deliverables. Usually involves extensive interaction with sales, solutions consultants, product development, and other members of cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products to clients.
What You'll Do
- Primary customer interface and works at client site on a day to day or periodic basis.
- Responsible for delivering TIBCO solutions in the areas of application integration, workflow, B2B, Master Data Management, Business Intelligence and Portal technology
- Must have the ability to work with customers to clearly identify requirements, provide sound planning and technical leadership
- Promote the breadth of PSG’s consulting service solutions to increase business opportunity, revenue growth, while achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Implement account expansion programs such as PSG Pre-packaged solutions and future programs as they are announced.
- Understand client's business (critical success factors, markets, customers, competition) and set account strategies to compliment the client's goals.
- Leverage technical resources to assist in pre-sales activities.
- Assess key decision makers' needs and determine the appropriate sales message and service offerings to meet customer needs.
- Serve as primary services escalation point for customer.
- Develop and deliver pre-sales presentations and proposals.
- Communicate regularly with Sales Management, Regional Director, and Practice Manager as necessary on account status and engagement issues.
- Communicate project status to TIBCO & customer stakeholders. Work closely with the customer on current project activities, establishing continued confidence in TIBCO PSG services and growing the relationship.
- Address escalated engagement issues working with client management.
- Understand customer’s business requirements and appropriately match PSG resources to meet customer needs.
Who You Are
- BA/BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- PMP certification
- Must have experience with Fix Price engagements
- Must have Offshore experience
- Agile is highly desired
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.
Home Office, FL