The PSG Project Manager serves as a liaison between the company and the client during a project ending with the installation and acceptance of capitalized equipment, enterprise software systems, or system integration or consulting projects/engagements. Ensures customer satisfaction of information technology solutions by managing the details of overall project schedules, budgets, and deliverables. Usually involves extensive interaction with sales, solutions consultants, product development, and other members of cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products to clients.
What You'll Do
- Primary customer interface and works at client site on a day to day or periodic basis.
- Responsible for delivering TIBCO solutions in the areas of application integration, workflow, B2B, Master Data Management, Business Intelligence and Portal technology
- Must have the ability to work with customers to clearly identify requirements, provide sound planning and technical leadership
- Promote the breadth of PSG’s consulting service solutions to increase business opportunity, revenue growth, while achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Implement account expansion programs such as PSG Pre-packaged solutions and future programs as they are announced.
- Understand client's business (critical success factors, markets, customers, competition) and set account strategies to compliment the client's goals.
- Leverage technical resources to assist in pre-sales activities.
- Assess key decision makers' needs and determine the appropriate sales message and service offerings to meet customer needs.
- Serve as primary services escalation point for customer.
- Develop and deliver pre-sales presentations and proposals.
- Communicate regularly with Sales Management, Regional Director, and Practice Manager as necessary on account status and engagement issues.
- Communicate project status to TIBCO & customer stakeholders. Work closely with the customer on current project activities, establishing continued confidence in TIBCO PSG services and growing the relationship.
- Address escalated engagement issues working with client management.
- Understand customer’s business requirements and appropriately match PSG resources to meet customer needs.
Who You Are
- BA/BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- PMP certification
- Must have experience with Fix Price engagements
- Must have Offshore experience
- Agile is highly desired
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.
Home Office, FL