Technical Developer/Analyst in Order to Cash area, more concentration toward Order Management/SCM area.
· 8+ years of Oracle EBS Technical and Development Experience - 12.1.3+ required
· 8+ years of Experience in Designing and developing RICEW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, and Workflow) components
· Expertise in developing, maintaining and customizing Oracle Packages/Tables, PL/SQL procedures, triggers, APIs, Reports
· Excellent hands on development experience on Oracle OTC modules - OM, AR, Customer, Revenue etc. and good understanding of RevPro would be a plus.
· Excellent understanding of Oracle Integration points with external systems (Salesforce preferable) ● Experience in Performance monitoring & tuning Oracle standard and custom reports
· Good understanding of troubleshooting issues related to Period Close- Month, Quarter and Year end activities
· Team Player, Individual contributor, works under minimal supervision and have working experience in an offshore onsite model.
· Excellent verbal and written communicator
· Fast thinker and problem solver
What You'll Do
● Develop enterprise-scale solutions that involve complex, multi-system integrations, possibly across business units or domains.
● Showcase your excellent development experience in Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle reports, Triggers, XML Publisher, Interfaces and Oracle workflows.
● Be the Team player exhibiting solid working experience with Oracle R12.x, third party applications, Integration tools, Web Services, SOAP/REST API, APEX and related technologies.
● Demonstrate your excellent and in-depth technical knowledge & understanding around Order to Cash cycle, underlined architecture, Integration points, data flows including and not limited to core functionalities across Order Management, Accounts Receivables, Revenue Recognition & General Ledger.
● Work primarily with Functional Business Analysts to design, develop, implement, support and maintain extensions and enhancements to Oracle E-Business suite.
● Expect to be part of major initiatives across the company especially around order to cash cycle, Integration between CRM application, Analytics and Reporting, Upgrades, Acquisitions, Audits.
● Effective communication, written and Oral with the team and technical documentation skills are must.
● Primary support for issues/bugs with Oracle Custom Development modifications.
Who You Are
Graduate and have at least 8+ years of relevant experience
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.