Product Marketing Manager
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for TIBCO’s data management portfolio. The Product Marketing Manager will define and execute the go-to-market strategy for one or more data management products, create marketing and technical content with a clear value proposition, and support marketing campaigns to drive mass adoption and profitable growth. This position will require close collaboration and partnership with product management, sales, partners, and broader marketing teams.
***This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in the US
What You'll Do
- Market and product positioning: Define our go to market strategy, messaging, and positioning for our data management offerings and related technologies. Elevate positioning beyond product story and highlight value and benefits of TIBCO.
- Content creation: Build and drive content creation for Campaigns, Web, Community, and Social Media properties. Content includes white papers, webinars, data sheets, blogs, web copy, videos, and more.
- Product adoption: Work with marketing/demand generation teams to support campaigns that drive awareness, facilitate buyer research, and prove TIBCO’s value to late-stage prospects, as well as new departments within existing customers.
- Product launch strategy and execution: Plan and execute product launches to maximize market penetration and sales impact.
- Sales enablement support: Develop sales enablement materials and deliver training for global field sales, inside sales teams, and partners.
- Analyst relations: Drive analyst relations (AR) strategy with our AR team and influence key analysts.
- Competitive intelligence: Work closely with the competitive and market intelligence team on win-loss analysis to enable sales and influence product roadmap plans.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of pre-sales, product marketing, or product management experience in enterprise software
- Understanding of the broad data management and data integration markets, including technologies such as data quality, data preparation, data pipelines, and analytics.
- Familiarity with the buyer journey or methodology from placement and design of content for the web to supporting the field for closed won opportunities
- Ability to distill complex information into simple and meaningful insights and messaging
- Ability to articulate value and benefits of technical products to both technical and business buyers
- Operates effectively in a changing environment, adaptable and keeps a can-do attitude
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.