Product Launch Manager
TIBCO is looking for a Product Launch Manager with a proven track record for leading complex, cross-functional efforts to bring new products and solutions to market with high customer impact and satisfaction, driving product momentum and revenue growth at global scale for cloud-based and on-premise products. This critical role will shape and lead our product launch strategy including product release planning and governance model to support release cycles, as well as driving GTM enablement efforts.
Colorado Wage Notice: $105,000 - $118,000
What You'll Do
· Develop a comprehensive launch process that orchestrates product releases across sales, marketing, product management and other key sponsors
· Project manage the delivery of our products across multiple product lines, holding cross-functional teams accountable.
· Build out KPIs, metrics, and reporting that effectively measures the success of a launch including GTM success, delivery of assets, and on-time delivery
· Work with product management to thread launch management process into product roadmaps
· Work with marketing to coordinate product launch content for global and regional conferences
Who You Are
· Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience, such as product launches, program management and/or product marketing in a B2B software company
· Strong understanding of launch methodology with experience delivering major and minor product releases
· Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Proven experience working effectively in a changing environment; adaptable and resilient, working towards solutions during times of change
· Strong interpersonal and team skills: a collaborative self-starter with the ability to influence and support others
· PMP certified
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.
Home Office, CO