Principal Value Engineer
Are you a results-based problem solver who wants to bring a strategic mindset and structured approach to delivering customer business value? The TIBCO Value Engineer is a high-profile team member working to transform customer engagements, support revenue growth and create materials that communicate and influence the perceived value a customer will realize.
This role involves coaching internal and external stakeholders on identifying and realizing the value of the TIBCO solution set. This role requires a business professional who is comfortable in high profile customer engagements in which we collaboratively map out customer goals, develop business cases and advise on the quantified value derived through our partnership.
We're looking for problem solvers, innovators, and leaders who seek to continuously transform processes. This is an opportunity to scaling your knowledge throughout our go-to-market organization and design global best practices.
What You'll Do
- Lead teams in problem-solving complex situations to develop improved customer engagements while incorporating our differentiated value proposition.
- Leverage leadership skills in combination with financial, marketing & management consulting expertise to quantify and qualify business benefits for TIBCO’s strategic customers
- Devise industry-focused business cases that incorporate customized transformation models
- Build complex quantitative and qualitative analysis leveraging facilitation techniques to diplomatically manage stakeholder conflicts, elicit new ideas, and direct team towards a common goal
- Coach customers on translating the challenges and priorities into core business goals, milestones, and specific outcomes for their business
- Create Executive/Board-level proposals and presentation material with strategic messaging for compelling business cases.
- Strong communication skills and management engagement experience with C-Suite executives, communicating ideas with authority to senior stakeholders through effective written and oral communication.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to identify revenue opportunities, create account strategies, ensure coverage of strategic opportunities, and execute sales plays
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a financial specialization, and MBA or equivalent degree required from an accredited university preferred
- Strong financial acumen and comfort in leveraging tools and methods in financial engineering, including cost models, financial ratios, industry benchmarks, and metrics
- Prior experience with software/IT organizations with a demonstrated proficiency in at least one industry or line of business solution segment (e.g. through Solution Management, Sales, Presales,
- Consulting or Business Development roles) and proficient
- Change management experience in large organizations.
- Enthusiasm and passion for interacting in a team and independently, working across geographic and cultural boundaries
- Experience presenting to CxOs and senior executives
- Excellent communication, executive presence, and writing skills
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.
Home Office, TX