Enterprise Business Extension (EBX) product is ranked in Gartner Magic Quadrant as one of leaders of Master Data Management (MDM) enterprise software. EBX Addons bundle is vital in EBX Packages for our customers. EBX Addons team is seeking a principal architect with excellent expertise and rich experience in the area of developing enterprise software in Java. You will bring not only your technical talent but also the excellent leadership to help bring the Addons to the next level with larger scale, faster performance. We are also preparing for transforming EBX Addons to cloud services. By joining the team, you will help to make hard decisions in architect solutions for new features or improvements. You will help the team implement best practices in software development. You also will roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty to contribute your code in our software. You will help build a stronger Engineering team by coaching, sharing and working together.
You’ll work as part of a global development team who desires to bring EBX to the next level with ease of use, and smooth operation. Are you interested in working on leading edge technologies? Are you fascinated with Data Management, Data pipeline, Workflow with the abstraction concepts that can be applied in every industry such as banking, health care, public services, transactional data, etc. Please feel free to explore this opportunity with us.
What You'll Do
In this crucial role as a Principal Architect, you will:
Lead architect team to help make solution decisions
Drive the engineering team to implement best practices
Drive the refactoring code for our Addons team
Advise the product team for possible product features or improvements
Join diagnosing difficult customer issues
Ensure all security-related aspects of driver operation function with zero defects
Suggest and implement performance optimizations
Who You Are
Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years of experience, or equivalent work experience.
Excellent in Java based server-side programming
Excellent in using design patterns and best practices for Java applications
Excellent in reviewing software architecture
Excellent in communication
Excellent in problem solving
Proficient in both spoken and written communication in English
Why you'll love working here
- Competitive salary range with 13th-month pay and annual bonus based on work performance & achievements;
- 23 paid leaves per year (18 days annual leaves + 5 sick leaves);
- Premium PTI insurance coverage including 24/7 accident insurance and private health insurance;
- Social & Medical insurances in line with Vietnamese Labor Law;
- Annual Health check-up;
- Continuous on-the-job training, peer-to-peer learning and unlimited access to online training platforms: Udemy, Tibco Academy, etc
- Possibility to build up and grow your career path within the company;
- A multicultural working environment with talented peers around the globe;
- Opportunities to work on world-class, innovative products and cutting-edge technologies;
- Team building activities throughout the year.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.