The TIBCO Professional Services Group (PSG) is the most experienced TIBCO consulting organisation in the world and its mission is to ensure our customers’ success. During the course of our services engagements, we work side-by-side with our customers and their designated partner in order to help establish customer self-sufficiency in implementing solutions based upon TIBCO technology. We support projects that are aggressive, strategic to our customers’ business, and that leverage mission critical services and applications.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for coordinating and supporting PMO activities.
- As a member of PMO team help implement processes and policies.
- Assist PMs in updating management dashboard for project progress.
- Create data centric reports that enable management decision making, assist in monitoring of all project delivery metrics.
- Work collaboratively with PMO Lead, Project Managers & Delivery Managers to gather and maintain Project delivery status.
- Support weekly PMO status communication.
Who You Are
- 2 to 4 yrs. of PMO / Project coordinator experience
- Knowledge of PMO function.
- Good understanding of Project Financials.
- Well acquainted in Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate (verbal & written) with a variety of individuals at all technical & management levels.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail and follow-up.
- Team player, Service oriented, positive, committed and enthusiastic.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.