Partner Account Manager
It’s an exciting time at TIBCO as we continue our business growth in South East Asia.
As Partner Account Manager, Go-To-Market for Australia and New Zealand your mission is to design and launch plans to accelerate and build a strong ANZ partner eco-system focused on both relationship management (developing our partner eco-system) + go-to-market activities (supporting all commercial activities with and through our partners).
What You'll Do
- Ensure that partner is able to effectively position and sell TIBCO solutions.
- Collaborate with TIBCO marketing to drive demand generation activities that produce the highest possible ROI with and through the partner ecosystem.
- Deliver on partner initiatives as needed, maintain consistent and transparent reporting on all business issues/opportunities/programs.
- Create and execute awareness and training programs for the TIBCO sales force.
- Influence and obtain sponsorship from internal TIBCO groups to support programs at partners to drive incremental business opportunities for TIBCO and the partner.
- Plan and execute activities that will drive TIBCO awareness and opportunities with our partners.
- Conduct regular review of regional partner ecosystem, identifying strengths and gaps, recruiting partners as needed across product, industry, and solution focus areas to ensure a comprehensive and robust ecosystem exists.
- Manage the relationship with partners to help TIBCO understand organisational structure, capabilities, priorities, and strategic alignment. Provide mutual education between partner and TIBCO to create a clear plan of shared investment, support, and successful outcomes. Provide easily accessible information about partner ecosystem and capabilities to TIBCO through business planning and reporting.
- Develop strong relationships throughout the partner organization ensuring compliance with the TIBCO’s Partner Program and foster a well-developed relationship between TIBCO/partner sales/professional services and technical teams. Work with and across leadership levels as needed to foster more cohesive relationships regionally (and where applicable) globally. Help make TIBCO an important and strategic part of a partner organisation’s success.
- Work with partners to identify new sales opportunities, generate leads, register opportunities, accurately forecast bookings, and aligning TIBCO field sales with partner(s) involved in commercial activities.
- Conduct QBRs and other regular meetings to set and track goals on sales, technical capabilities, demand generation, solution development, and customer success. Manage a “push/pull” line of communication between TIBCO and partner organisations to develop and maintain partner resources and results needed to meet market needs and areas of focus.
To be successful, you'll be someone with a 'roll your sleeves up' can-do attitude and can work autonomously, highly-results driven, a strong-networker and able to quickly build strong working relationships throughout the partner eco-system, and generate immediate and long-term wins for the region.
Who You Are
- Proven experience and track record of success working in a Partner/ Channels/ Alliance sales-focused role building a partner eco-system
- Strong and active-network of partner contacts + in-depth knowledge of partner organizations and operations related to Enterprise Software sales
- Experience with creating and building differentiated relationships with partners in the SI, Reseller, MSP and ISV community
- Drive to succeed and results focused, being able to make an impact within your first 90 days
- Background in Enterprise SaaS sales and channel preferred
- Expertise in Integration/ Data Management/ Analytics/ Data Science solutions advantageous
- Highly efficient & organized / excellent time management skills
- Clear, concise, and effective communicator. Persuasive pitch & presentation skills
At TIBCO, you will be working for a company who takes pride in promoting an entrepreneurial culture! Learning and development, innovation and creativity, team work, balance and wellbeing are all at the forefront of our core values when you are working with us.
After two decades we still pride ourselves on speed, agility and inspiration. Our people thrive doing work they are passionate about. We always encourage you to have your say, as we need your help to support us in continuously improving our community.
- Focus on YOU - Health and Wellbeing : Employee Assistance Programme and an employer-funded Private Medical Insurance plan, and a truly holistic approach to flexible working options.
- Focus on FINANCES - Financial Future : We understand your financial future is key. You’ll have a automatic enrolment in an income protection plan and death and disability insurances to provide you with financial peace-of-mind.
- Focus on PROGRESSION – Learn and Advance : Develop your skills with best-in-class on-line and in-person learning and development tools. Take advantage of TIBCO’s Career Mapping to enhance and develop your skills to take your career in the right direction.
- Focus on COMMUNITY – Collaboration and Inclusion : Team up with our Culture Captains and help us continue to build #TIBCOSpirit. We strive to create a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative community where we seek out inspiration, innovation and genuine WOW moments.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.
North Sydney, NSW