Partner Account Executive
To support our expansion and continuous growth trajectory, we are looking for a Partner Account Executive with high energy and business acumen to further their career in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
TIBCO recognizes that our ongoing success and growth are directly associated with our ability to maintain consistently high levels of customer and partner engagement, which will translate into the larger overall ecosystem and addressable market. Therefore, we are looking for an exceptional individual that will engage with our partners and sales team to drive customer success while increasing revenues.
Reporting to the TIBCO Americas Partners Lead, the TIBCO Go-to-Market Partner AE (GTM AE) is responsible for aligning partners (Cloud, advisory, reseller, referral, VARs, and global systems integrators) with the sales team to enable wins and drive revenue in their sales region. Additionally, the GTM AE will build and leverage partner relationships, increase market adoption of TIBCO solutions, and achieve new bookings and enterprise new logo growth objectives.
The GTM Partner AE's primary responsibility is leveraging an ecosystem of partners to drive revenue growth in a sales territory. In addition, the role will include aligning partners in priority accounts and the associated opportunities and identifying collaborative opportunities in TIBCO accounts and partner accounts.
The successful candidate will have proven success working with partners and aligning them with Account Executives and Sales Management.
What You'll Do
- Liaison between partners, TIBCO strategic partner managers, and TIBCO sales team to drive deals from acquisition to closure.
- Instill disciplined cadence of account alignment, opportunity identification in prioritized accounts.
- Exceed quarterly and annual bookings quota, new logo objectives, partner-sourced and influenced sales goals, and build a partner business plan for the region.
- Establish direct contacts with priority partners at a senior level, demonstrating solid sales and marketing skills in those interactions, assisting teams in maximizing deal registrations, and developing partner-connected sales funnel.
- Expertly articulate the business value of reselling or 'sell with' TIBCO.
- Create a culture of partner-led opportunities.
- Provide strategic guidance to TIBCO Sales, Marketing, and Pre-sales teams while working closely with Partner Programs, Partner Marketing, and Value Engineers in a fast-paced, still-evolving, cross-functional team environment.
- Instill disciplined cadence of partner pipeline reviews, account alignment sessions, and strategic planning.
- Proactively seek out areas of improvement in TIBCO's Partner Sales efforts, map action plans to address, and enlist others as appropriate to achieve positive change.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with 3 to 5 years of proven success in partner sales or enterprise software in an outside sales model.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in the markets for Advanced Analytics, API Led Integration, Cloud Integration, Master Data Management, Big Data, or Data Science Platforms.
- Experience with working with Global Systems Integrators (Accenture, Deloitte, Capgemini, KPMG, Slalom, Infosys, Cognizant, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, HCL and TCS) and Cloud Partners (Amazon Web Services, Azure)
- Proven track record of driving partner sales targets and exceeding quota attainment for enterprise software.
- Demonstrated success developing national and regional partners from the ground up.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills. Ability to translate technology features into business benefits.
- Polished presentation skills to audiences large and small; highly articulate ambassador for TIBCO.
- Experience driving integrated solutions that bundle partner services to create joint offerings.
- Ability to develop go-to-market plans to promote joint solution awareness among partner's end-user customer base.
- Talented cross-functional collaborator able to develop trusted relationships and rapport.
- Proficient in MS Office, Google products, and strong knowledge of Salesforce.com expected
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.
Home Office, TX