Member Technical Staff, Sr QA
Experience - 5 to 8 yrs
What You'll Do
- Understand the functionality being developed and create test specifications and use cases that will exercise the functionality at a component level and product level.
- Execute test specifications and automated scripts to meet project timescales, identification of product defects, timely recording of defects and re-testing of the product when defects have been corrected.
- Work closely with the product developers to understand the product requirements and features.
- To set up test lab environments on various OS platforms and perform test execution, regression testing.
- To debug and trace issues and devise possible solutions
- Bug tracking and verification for releases
- Ability to meet aggressive product delivery schedules.
Who You Are
- 5-8 years of experience in QA
- Good understanding of Test Design Strategies, Software testing methodology, process and quality control.
- Identification of the test requirements, test plan preparation, test case preparation/ execution
- Experience in Developing, Create, prioritize, and organize test cases
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Familiarity with defect tracking systems and test management tools
- Basic knowledge of at least one UNIX (Solaris, HP-UX, AIX and Linux) platform.
- Expertise in at-least one test automation tool like Selenium, SOAP UI etc.
- Working knowledge of at-least one database technology like Oracle or MS SQL
- Degree in Computer Science area or equivalent
- Excellent problem solving skills and communication skills
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.