Member Technical Staff - QA Engineering
- QA Engineer
What You'll Do
- Good understanding of software development life cycle, testing methodology, process and quality control.
- Review product requirements/user stories including functional and design specs from testing perspective.
- Create test specifications and execute test cases using Test Management Systems.
- Report defects in the Defect tracking system and verification for releases.
- Automate and Run Regression automated/manual tests.
- Set up test lab environments on various OS platforms and perform test execution, whenever release cycle demands.
- Responsibilities will also include reproducing customer scenarios, running UI regression test suites to match with customer environments, etc. Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements.
Who You Are
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related technical field with 5-7 years of professional experience in QA Engineer or similar role.
- Desire to learn new technologies, possesses Strong communication skills(verbal/written) along with analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Collaborate within the team and across the teams.
- Flexible in adapting to different situations, self-driven and taking initiatives in accomplishing team’s goals.
- Proficient in Java programming language, SQL and in one of Database technologies like Oracle and MS SQL Server.
- Good understanding of SOAP and REST Web services and related technologies WSDL, RSD, JSON specifications is required.
- Experience with REST API testing is a plus.
- Exposure to Cloud computing and tools such as Docker, Kubernete is a plus.
- Knowledge of Security Vulnerability Testing.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.