Member Technical Staff
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix provides tools fordeveloping and packaging distributed applications, a distributed service execution environment, and tools for managing the runtime environment, applications and the services the applications provide
- Managing a large numberof distributed business applications — starting from deployment, integration,scaling, flexibility for future changes, and monitoring — poses a challenge to information technology departments
- The TIBCO ActiveMatrix products help solve many of these challenges. TIBCO ActiveMatrix Service Grid and forms thecore of the TIBCO Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) design
- Expanding the capabilities of these products are the adapters that support interactions with non- TIBCO components
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix goes a step further to consolidate runtime platforms and administration
- Moreover, TIBCO ActiveMatrix uses the standardized SOA modeling based on Service Component Architecture (SCA) and SOA deployment based on OSGi specifications
What You'll Do
- Working closely with the onshore development team to build and code new features and enhancements in the product, including interactions with the Development, QA, DOC and Support teams located in Pune and Palo Alto
- Designing and implementing new features as well as defect fixes on existing versions of the product currently in production
- Ensuring that the customer, performance and scalability needs are met
- Solving customer issues with ability to prioritize customer-facing problems and balance with ongoing deliverables
- Capable of working with minimal oversight and supervision, after being briefed on task parameters with ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Possessing excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Who You Are
- 3-5 Years, Java Engineer experience with highly available, reliable, and scalable, distributed software systems, and service-oriented architecture
- Knowledge of Web-standards - XML, XSD, XSLT, HTTP(s), Web Services (SOAP/REST), WS-Security, UML
- Experience with Containerization technologies is a plus
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.