Member Technical Staff
Looking for Java Developer
What You'll Do
- Independently design and implement features that address customer needs with a sense of ownership within given timelines
- Write code for GUI development using Core Java, Eclipse RCP, SWT, JFace
- Articulate technical details in a fluent manner using functional and test specifications
- Write clean code that other developers can understand and maintain
- Collaborate with the team to enhance and maintain the various major components of Businessworks 6
Who You Are
- Solid hands-on technical skills in Core Java and multi threading
- Problem solving using data structures and algorithms
- Quick learner with an eye for detail. Passion for GUI development.
- Can discuss about design patterns, object oriented software development and high performance code characteristics
- Experience in Agile software development using SCRUM.
- Excellent refactoring skills
- Working knowledge of version control systems like Git and SVN
- Ability to maintain professional relations with team members
- In-depth knowledge of Eclipse IDE and familiarity with static code analyzers like Spotbugs for automated reviews
- Understanding of JVisualVM, JProfiler
- Familiarity with XML, XSLT, JSON
- Adept in Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- Experience working with a globally distributed or remote team
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.