Member Technical Staff
- You will be working at the core of our product.
- Working as Java Developer you will play a core technical role in the development of various components of TIBCO’s flagship product
What You'll Do
- Designing and developing complex enterprise software using Core Java, REST, SOAP, JMS, JDBC and other leading edge technologies.
- Expertise in Micro-services development, message queues and containerized applications deployment using technologies like RESTful services, Kafka, and Docker.
- Expertise in Cloud native development with Vagrant, Kubernetes, Docker swarm and exposure to cloud computing services like AWS, AZURE, GCP.
- Gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of TIBCO integration suite of products and propose improvements and enhancements.
- Keep abreast of new technologies and developments in the industry to ensure that TIBCO’s products continue to be the best in the class.
- Ability to interface with TIBCO field and customers on an as needed basis.
- Hands on development with Java, OSGI and XML technologies such as XSD, XPATH, XSLT.
- Collaborate with the team to enhance and maintain the various major components of Businessworks 6
Who You Are
- BS or MS degree with experience of 3+ years of software development.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in designing and delivering high quality software deliverables using Core Java, REST, SOAP, JMS, JDBC and other leading edge technologies along with strong understanding of functional programming and OOPs concepts.
- Strong development skills and hands on experience in JAVA with working knowledge of OOAD principles and design patterns.
- Experienced with RESTful and SOAP-based web services with XML/JSON technologies.
- Experience in working with RDBMS and NoSQL database servers.
- Experience with XML technologies (XSD, XSLT, XPath) is a plus
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes and Pivotal cloud foundry is a plus
- Exposure to Agile development using Scrum
- Experience with build tools and revision control systems - ANT, Maven, SVN, GIT
- Be passionate to learn and apply new technologies to solve challenging problems
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.