Marketing Campaigns Specialist
We are seeking a Marketing Campaign Programs Specialist who can help manage our TIBCO global marketing campaigns and demand generation programs for our Analytics suite of products. In this role, you'll work closely with various groups within marketing to help develop and execute campaigns and programs designed to generate leads that contribute to sales pipeline and revenue for key product and solution areas.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of demand generation best practices, natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities, strong project management skills, an understanding of existing and new marketing technologies available for Marketing Demand Generation and the ability to drive program execution while managing the expectations of various stakeholders.
***This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in the US
Colorado Wage Notice: 62000.00
What You'll Do
- Create and execute new and existing demand generation programs and tactics to drive leads that contribute to sales revenue
- Execute on inbound and outbound marketing campaigns targeting specific person as to increase awareness of TIBCO and generate demand for key solution areas
- Measure effectiveness of all demand generation activities/tactics, providing consistent reports outlining quantifiable results including the increase in marketing qualified leads, opportunities, pipeline, and revenue
- Execute and manage webinars and third party content creation programs
- Manage development of demand generation assets with content and product marketing teams
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience developing and executing B2B marketing programs
- Proven success in campaign execution, including development and delivery of innovative campaigns and programs that drive demand and increase market presence
- Candidate must be comfortable working on a number of programs/activities at any given time, and ownership of projects from concept to execution to reporting on results
- Experience with project management tools like JIRA, Marketing Automation(Marketo) and Salesforce is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and passion to learn
- Ability to act with a sense of urgency while maintaining program execution excellence
- BA/BS in Business or Marketing preferred
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.
Greenwood Village, CO