TIBCO Software is seeking an experienced software development Manager Engineer to help lead one of two new development teams in Ireland.
We are strengthening our existing Products and Technology (P&T) team in Europe by establishing a new development hub in Ireland and your role will be pivotal in working with Senior Leadership in helping to build and lead this effort. This strategically important team will help us move our most important products faster forward in our cloud native efforts. The team will be responsible for full stack development efforts and will be exposed to several different products in the TIBCO portfolio.
Focus for this team will be a number of cross-functional roles with all of the competencies needed to build a feature from specification through implementation to test. The team will also be responsible for maintaining and supporting products they develop, ongoing code maintenance, and assisting our Support team with bug fixes and troubleshooting.
The team will be divided in two subteams with one manager each. In total there will be about 15-20 employees in the two teams. This role would be responsible for one of these teams.
Managers at TIBCO work to continuously improve the efficiency of the organization and foster an innovative workplace. Managers develop strong relationships/networks with other managers and leaders within the organization. They help others be successful through coaching and mentoring. They embody the team, its members, and responsibilities.
What You'll Do
- Ensuring smooth and effective teamwork, focusing on mentoring, coaching and leadership.
- Project Management skills with a strong drive to deliver.
- Practitioner in Agile methodologies.
- You act as a software engineer (Full-Stack), continuously building upon and improving the products you are working on.
- Collaboration with Directors and Product Owners as well as Software Architects so you as a team reach your goals.
- Creating an inspiring, cooperative environment with open communication and fostering teamwork.
- Discovering training needs, motivating and supporting team members to grow.
- Ongoing responsibility for attracting, engaging and retaining people, helping as needed to build relationships with universities and other organisations in order to strengthen our brand awareness and build a future talent network.
Who You Are
- Experienced (senior) software developer (m/f/x) with drive and clear goals
- Passion for mentoring, coaching and transferring your own knowledge
- Communicative personality with end-to-end thinking who is enthusiastic about development
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Hands-on team player
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.