Lead Solutions Engineer
Excellent opportunity to join our extremely successful TIBCO Team in Germany, which has a proven track record of success and excellent customer logos! We're searching for people that are eager to use the TIBCO Connected Intelligence Cloud platform to develop with our big client base and prospects, leveraging the cloud, data, and analytics!
We are looking for a Lead Solutions Engineer who will be partnering with our Sales team to manage all technical aspects of the sales cycle across a set of strong and well-recognized product offerings.
Are you an experienced PreSales Professional with strong technical knowledge and background of providing in-depth technical advice and support in the sale of software solutions for enterprise customers in Germany ? Then this could be a great opportunity for you!
What You'll Do
- Successfully lead and manage the opportunity, from a presales standpoint and with no supervision, coordinating other PreSales resources to align the identified solution and demo setup.
- Qualify sales opportunities in terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
- Proactive attitude in working with BDR and Marketing teams to ideate and execute sales campaigns
- Become a subject matter expert in TIBCO technology and solutions, and be able to apply your knowledge to how TIBCO can better serve the business processes of their prospects and customers.
- Build and maintain successful connections with key customer decision makers and influencers, including CxOs, enterprise architects, application development teams, and senior management in operations and engineering.
- Research and communicate competitive frameworks and solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections that arise in a technical
- Sales campaign.
- Participate in and contribute to key vertical industry and marketing events
At TIBCO we're looking for people who want to make a difference doing a job they love – dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, new-idea-driven environment. We value hard work and provide new opportunities to grow, learn, and excel.
Furthermore, we are looking for:
- Strong business acumen combined with a deep understanding of Application (on premise) technologies and a broad understanding of Cloud / SaaS technologies, and solutions. Extensive experience in technology software sales (SaaS would be a plus) with technology experience, in either integration, or data management and governance, or analytics.
- Have the commercial acumen to comprehend and probe customer needs, as well as to provide tangible business value.
- Ability to present to all levels of business and technical decision makers, with solid technical background to have credibility across a development organization
Who You Are
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Proven track record in pre-sales with strong history of successfully supporting and winning sales cycles in large enterprise accounts
- Previous Professional software experience including development, design and architecture
- Good Understanding of AWS/ Azure/ Google Cloud
- Adept at all aspects of field and C-level customer interactions, including presentations, demonstrations, and proof-of-concepts with both business and technical audiences
- Must be proactive, intellectually curious, motivated and not afraid to challenge the status quo or offer innovative new ideas
- Ability and willingness to train and share knowledge with less experienced team members
- Fluency in German and English
- Knowledge of/ experience working with TIBCO technologies (nice to have)
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.