Lead Recruiter - Dublin, Ireland
TIBCO: Fueling Innovation through Integration & Analytics solutions
Our purpose is to innovate to create value for our customers. We empower customers with solutions that interconnect everyone and everything and augment intelligence so they can use data to make faster, better decisions, and act quickly to seize opportunities and avoid threats.
To be successful we need the right people. People who have passion for making their customers successful, people who can work as one toward a common goal, have fun and together bring forward the best ideas, people who celebrate success and embrace failure as an opportunity to learn and grow. If you are one of these people, we would love to meet you.
The Lead Recruiter will join a high-calibre, commercially savvy HR Function and will be given significant responsibility to initiate, drive and execute on a range of effective recruiting/talent acquisition strategies as part of a team.
The talent acquisition team provides a highly visible and business critical service driving the talent attraction, recruitment and retention of high quality candidates at all levels across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
We are looking for someone who has already gained an impressive track-record preferably within an in-house talent acquisition function in an international and intellectually rich environment, ideally within a Global/ US matrix managed business.
What will really differentiate, will be your intellectual agility, your ability to flex your style for different stakeholders, to think on your feet and have a can-do mentality. You will be resourceful, driven, and positive, with a logical approach to problem solving and an ability to work at pace. This is a full 360 degree TA role.
What You'll Do
To succeed in this role you will:-
- Partner with hiring managers to develop job briefings, determine effective recruitment strategies and provide required visibility and collaboration throughout the process
- Deliver against headcount plan meeting key metrics relating to quality, time and budget
- Build a sourcing plan that leverages a wide scope of sourcing tools to pro-actively build high quality candidate pipelines
- Manage and enhance the candidate experience at all stages of the process – strengthening TIBCO’s employer brand across numerous markets and professional communities
- Guide hiring managers and candidates through the selection process upholding service levels at all times
- Partner with the business and HR regarding talent assessment, development and succession planning as an integral part of the EMEA HR team
- Coach hiring managers on best recruitment practices and deliver interview skills/selection training
- Effective use of the applicant tracking and reporting system
- Undertake project work and/or continuous improvement initiatives
You will have the following skills and experience:-
- A passion for recruiting a variety of roles and disciplines in a fast-paced environment
- A mix of agency and solid in-house recruitment experience with a direct-sourcing strategy
- Experience of directly recruiting across EMEA or multiple European locations within a hi-tech environment
- Utilisation of cutting-edge sourcing methodologies and an in-depth working knowledge of the full range of selection tools
- Direct recruitment of niche sales, pre-sales and professional services experts within Software/IT
- Understanding of how to develop and enhance brand awareness
- Thorough knowledge of employment laws and regulations surrounding the recruitment process
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a track record of building strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- An enthusiastic team player
- Outstanding communications skills (both verbal and written)
- Enjoy a fast paced environment; able to generate a high volume and high quality pipeline of candidates under very tight timelines and have a sense of urgency
- A willingness to learn and be comfortable operating in an environment of constant change and conflicting demands
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to prioritise based on the needs of the business
- Strong attention to detail and be able to work autonomously
- Fluent in English and a second European language is highly desirable
- Experience of Global/US matrix managed businesses
- Educated to degree level or equivalent industry experience
At TIBCO, you will be working for a company who takes pride in promoting an entrepreneurial culture! Learning and development, innovation and creativity, team work, balance and wellbeing are all at the forefront of our core values when you are working with us.
After two decades we still pride ourselves on speed, agility and inspiration. Our people thrive doing work they are passionate about. We always encourage you to have your say, as we need your help to support us in continuously improving our community.
YOU - Health and Wellbeing
24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme that offers free, confidential help to you and your family and an employer-funded Private Medical Insurance plan. You can also benefit from dental insurance, regular PT hosted fitness classes and a truly holistic approach to flexible working options.
FINANCES - Financial Future
We understand your financial future is key. That’s why you’ll have access to an exceptionally competitive pension scheme, a bonus/incentive plan, automatic enrolment in an income protection plan, enhanced pay for parental leave (maternity, paternity and adoption leave), as well as a death in service plan to provide you with that financial peace-of-mind.
PROGRESSION – Learn and Advance
Develop your skills with best-in-class on-line and in-person learning and development tools and keep up to date with your industry with professional subscriptions. You’ll also have the chance to participate in our ‘Elevate Live’ weekly enablement sessions, and for our Sales professionals - attend our Elevate Academy at our Global HQ in California.
COMMUNITY – Collaboration and Inclusion
Team up with our Culture Captains and help us continue to build #TIBCOSpirit. Daily we all strive to create a truly diverse, inclusive and collaborative community where we seek out inspiration, innovation and genuine WOW moments. From inspiring key-note speakers, to mental health awareness, to culture recognition days, we offer you a truly diverse environment where your voice matters.
CUSTOMERS - Make a difference
Take a look at our many customer success stories: https://www.tibco.com/customers
If you are looking for a collaborative, empowering and entrepreneurial environment where you enjoy doing what you do whilst making a real difference to our customers, we would love to hear from you.
Who You Are
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.