Lead PSG Consultant
The TIBCO Professional Services Group (PSG) is the most experienced TIBCO consulting organization in the world and its mission is to ensure our customers’ success by providing them with best-in-class solutions to their business problems. During the course of our services engagements, we work closely with our customer team in order to help with architecture, design and implementing solutions based upon TIBCO technology. We support projects that are strategic and solve complex data problems and that leverage mission critical services and applications.
What You'll Do
- You’ll be our Integration subject-matter expert for our Connect solution pillar and regularly communicate updates on schedules, deliverables, and risks for any standard/ new/ or bespoke projects or other complex issues. Based on the situation and data presented, you’ll independently evaluate, determine, and advise on the best implementation methodology and apply best practices in developing solutions to address crucial business issues, and enterprise-level design matters.
- Furthermore, you’ll act as spokesperson to leadership and external parties. You’re a key-player in the development of PSG objectives and goals and achieving them in creative and effective ways. Thus, you’ll also help develop strategies to improve selling-successes and actively participate in the development of future concepts, products, and technologies.
- You’ll be someone who is highly service-minded and gets great satisfaction from customer successes, enjoys problem solving, and a team-player. Additionally, you’ll enjoy sharing your knowledge with others and happy to act as a mentor to other team members and enable partners.
Who You Are
- Strong software development and solution design skills
- Broad knowledge of technology developments and trends
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise Integration solutions
- Strong technical knowledge: software integration/ API management/ micro services/ complex event processing/ event driven architecture, messaging platform (JMS, Kafka, Pulsar, MGTT)
- Strong working knowledge of UNIX systems
- Established experience with IT Projects (SaaS/ iPaaS)
- Strong technical knowledge in Public Cloud - AWS, GCP or Azure
- Strong technical knowledge in Container and Kubernetes
Nice to have:
- Broad awareness of TIBCO's capability, services, and products (expertise in Data Management and Analytics a bonus+)
- AWS, Google Cloud Platform, (GCP), Azure certifications
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical leadership of entire project team
- Established experience with DevOps solutions
- Established experience with containers solutions
- Successful deployment of complex, high volume, event-driven solutions
TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.
Home Office, OH