Lead PSG Consultant
The TIBCO Professional Services Group (PSG) is the most experienced TIBCO consulting organization in the world and its mission is to ensure our customers’ success by providing them with best-in-class solutions to their business problems. During the course of our services engagements, we work closely with our customer team in order to help with architecture, design and implementing solutions based upon TIBCO technology. We support projects that are strategic and solve complex data problems and that leverage mission critical services and applications.
What You'll Do
- Provide thought leadership in implementing state of the art solutions using TIBCO EBX, a market leading multi-domain, multi-vector Master Data Management software that allows to manage and govern master data, reference data and metadata for multiple personas in an organization.
- Ability to lead discovery workshops, architecture and design practices, end-to-end implementation of TIBCO EBX software and analyze and implement hardware/software specifications.
- Onshore/ offshore coordination, support testing and provide guidance on solution deployments.
- Work with team members and managers to monitor the overall quality and timeliness of project delivery.
- Gather and provide project cost estimates, and prepare proposals and estimate the cost of TIBCO solution deliverables
- Remote during pandemic and thereafter travel dependent on requirements for up to 80%
Who You Are
Required Skills and Experience -
- Minimum Eight (8) + years of overall experience in designing and implementing MDM solutions preferably with TIBCO EBX (at least 2 end-to-end EBX Project experience)
- Ability to produce clear thought leadership in detailed project scoping and design specifications.
- Experience in installation, configuration, sizing, administration and maintenance (patches/upgrades) of TIBCO EBX.
- Expert in understanding and implementing various TIBCO EBX Add-ons like Insight, Matching, Digital Asset etc. Strong hands-on experience in understanding, coding, debugging J2EE applications.
- Working experience in creating custom extensions and/or custom authentication and authorization solutions using TIBCO EBX APIs
- Multiple years of Professional Services and Client facing experience in implementing TIBCO EBX software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Degree (or foreign equivalent) in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
Nice To Have -
- TIBCO EBX Certification and knowledge of other TIBCO products
- Hand-on experience/conceptual knowledge in BI/DWH/ETL concepts and tools
- Experience with Cloud Computing technologies like AWS/Azure/GCP and/or Docker/Kubernetes
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.